Lookout...misrepresented 93 Black on Ebay!

I just drove last night to buy my dream car...and this 1993 Black on Black was totally misrepresented. VIN# JH4NA1158PT000354

The ebay ID is 4553114828.

It has a clean carfax.

Rear spoiler is slightly missaligned and the body, mirrors, and side vents have a different color black compared to the door jams. Plus, the paint is full of deep swirl marks, and looks "thin".

Almost spent $35K on a car worth much much less.

I will keep looking. :smile:

As long as we're on the subject of what sellers say on eBay--

Item 4554122066 (an ad for an unmodified 1991 NSX) is entertaining:

ENGINE: PURRS LIKE A KITTEN - THE TYPICAL NSX, THIS MACHINE CREEPS UP TO THE LINE QUIETLY. IT REVVES QUIETLY. AND JUST AS THE GUY NEXT TO YOU IN THE MODIFIED MUSTANG OR NEW MODEL FERRARI THINKS HE'S GOT THIS ONE IN THE BAG, YOU EXPLODE OFF THE LINE!!!

(note that it doesn't promise that you'll actually outrace the other car)

EVEN THE WHEELS ARE THE ORIGINAL STOCK RIMS THAT CAME WITH THE VEHICLE. FOR THOSE OF YOU LOOKING, YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND AN EARLY MODEL NSX WITH ORIGINAL RIMS!!

all the huge red "RARE RARE RARE" and the obsessive use of webdings makes me wanna vomit...

the ads on there, which I see alot of cuz I'm bored right now on summer vacation :D, some are sooooo cheesy and pathetic...

people who would buy a car based on how many 'pretty' words they use or fancy graphics should be taken out back and shot.

it's an NSX. if it's that good condition, let the car speak for itself, cuz it will

djdrock said:
I just drove last night to buy my dream car...and this 1993 Black on Black was totally misrepresented. VIN# JH4NA1158PT000354

The ebay ID is 4553114828.

It has a clean carfax.

Rear spoiler is slightly missaligned and the body, mirrors, and side vents have a different color black compared to the door jams. Plus, the paint is full of deep swirl marks, and looks "thin".

Almost spent $35K on a car worth much much less.

I will keep looking. :smile:

So you hit the buy it now button, and then went to decide if you wanted to buy it? You should have maybe had it checked out first before you pulled the trigger.

NOTE - I am guessing that you used the buy it now since the ebay name and your prime name are the same.

Tom239 said:
As long as we're on the subject of what sellers say on eBay--

Item 4554122066 (an ad for an unmodified 1991 NSX) is entertaining:
Indeed. I like the auction title - 1991* Acura : NSX *VIPER KILLER and the assurance that it's "never seen a day of bad weather", despite which it managed to rack up 133K miles. Possible I suppose but seems unlikely.

QUOTE: So you hit the buy it now button, and then went to decide if you wanted to buy it? You should have maybe had it checked out first before you pulled the trigger.

Point taken. Sure, I should have went there first, but I was told that it was ALL ORIGINAL, and it certainly was not. Lessen learned.

I simply posted this as an alert to prospective buyers and not with the intention of being scrutinized for my decisions.

Back