• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to buy tubi exhaust

dede1 said:
I have spent some time reading about the exhaust many of you have bought over the last few years. I also have seen and heard the video of the NSX with the Tubi installed. With winter approaching I am looking to swap out to the Tubi exhaust. My question is where do I buy these?? Can any one direct me to a source??? Also do you have any advice on a price point or cost I should be seeing. Thanks

Another for sale:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77930

stylin'...

If I wasn't infatuated w/ my Taitec JGTC Parallel exhaust, I'd have acquired a Tubi exhaust by now. The sound of a Tubi is very refined, mechanical/machine-like, synchronous, and quite livable for daily-use.

I recall there were two large group-buys over the years for a NSX-specific Tubi (most recent was last year, I believe). Any perceived differences in the overall sound produced by the two different lots?!? :confused:

I was in the second group buy. When I compare with the buyers in the first group buy all agree the sound is the same. The only change of note is the group 2 units have adjustable tips so you can get them exactly placed below the valance. The sound is great, very tolerable for daily use IMO.

Back