looking to buy an nsx, please help!! JH4NA1183TT000332

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i checked out this nsx today and was looking at all the panels to make sure the vin sticker was on there. there was no vin sticker on both doors and the hood and the rail that connects to the radiator. the guy tells me that nsx's dont have vin stickers there. is this true???

i thought every panel to a car should have a vin sticker unless it has been in an accident and the panel was repalced thus no longer original???

the car is actually on nsxprime. its a 1996 white with carmel interior and it is sold by clarity.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130838

does anyone know this car??
and what would be a fair price for this market??

Please HELP!!!

I have a 2005 Acura TL and it has vin numbers on all body parts doors trunk etched in the glass, etc. but I went out side and looked at my 1992 NSX and there are none,, looked at the rad support and hood trunk none on any of them,, and I know mine has never been wrecked or repaired,, but its a 92,, they may have started this Id thing after a certain year but i am not sure

There should be a sticker on the drivers side door jam, but not on the door itself. I just looked and theres no vin stickers on either door. Just the sticker in the drivers jam, but thats on my 91....it might be different through out the years.

Last edited:
there there, just dont know when they started either. my 02 literally has one on each piece. The trunk, each fender rear and front, the doors, the engine bay, the hood and the trunk along with the normal spots.

They did not start id's until a certain year--of which I am not certain of the exact year.

the year they started with vin stickers would be 2000 thru 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back