Looking for potential room mate

No longer needed.

Last edited:
Message to Administrator- We need a Personals section:biggrin:. Canadian NSX Male needs American Citizen NSX Female for weekend co-habitation. Mastery of Canadian language is a plus but not required.:biggrin: Or Gecko could be a she and in that case insert gender change.

Last edited:
Best insert the GENDER change............Gecko's go both ways..........and yes, I'm a SHE - hense my post "share a room with ANOTHER female". That's okay, understand the language difference between our two countries :rolleyes:LOL.

lol....both ways= full dance card:tongue:

Woody Allen quote: "Being bisexual, doubles your chance of a date on Friday nights"
Shawna............................:rolleyes:

Well, I am bilingual speaking several languages and even trisexual - since I'll try anything. Guess I have that all covered but bisexual - NOT even close!!

Well, I am bilingual speaking several languages and even trisexual - since I'll try anything. Guess I have that all covered but bisexual - NOT even close!!

I guess that puts you in "3rd place"

No, No, No.............I'm still in second and YOU are in third right behind moi!! With all the trips I'm making ot the U S of A, I'm building position points!!!

No, No, No.............I'm still in second and YOU are in third right behind moi!! With all the trips I'm making ot the U S of A, I'm building position points!!!
You even used "3 no's", so get used to it, 3 is your #. At least it's still "in the money"!!!!

Lol +1

- - - Updated - - -

I miss him he was the best

- - - Updated - - -

he needs to start a redux tour

now there's an idea.............wondered what took you guys so long to put the smut talk into it...........

Well Im apossible?? Im going to be there alone,, Shawna we have a lot in common NSX's, Motorcycles, Cute & Good looking. Said the Cute old Frenchmen, Mr Beauchemin

Well Im apossible?? Im going to be there alone,, Shawna we have a lot in common NSX's, Motorcycles, Cute & Good looking. Said the Cute old Frenchmen, Mr Beauchemin

Shawna, Just so you know, Clem hasn't been on time for anything since he bought his NSX. He's probably left already to go to NC, but he'll still be late!!!! As far as him as a "room mate", you'd better watch out for "cute old Frenchmen", he's not a "French Canadian"!!!!!

Back