• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for Olivier Spilborghs

Car is long gone, but there is more to this story then all the PI's know, 1st the shipping was $5,000 I sold him the car for a steal $12,000, clean title car, with some stock parts, carbonfiber door pansles $2000, carbon center console and rear surrounds, $800, Racing adjustable coil overs, $1500, Complete new Veilside kit $6500 headlights, $500. basicly getting the car for free. He sent me a depost and basicly wanted me to send the car without full payment untill it reaches sweeden. Well I sent a targa top to europe to another prime member to get copied and get one bavk in carbon. 3 years later, no carbon top, or my original targa!! not only cost me $1000 for a new one, cost me $300 to ship!!! There where problems with payment to the shipping compny, and paperwork ect. So sending things overseas is a pain in the ass!! But long gone!

Also Looking for Olivier.

Getting pissed mate. I paid a few thou for a NSX front clip over 2 months ago, 3 weeks was the last time he bothered to reply and to tell me it was dropped at the shippers .

That great but please reply to my emails and PMs to get me tracking and an ETA, I told you repeatedly how urgent this is.

This should be well on its way now.

I bought a front clip from Olivier,paid him in full and received my front clip in 5 days no problems and would not hesitate to purchase from him again. Sorry to see any problems, just get his phone number and fix the misunderstanding. IMO it is too easy to make mistakes and have misunderstanding when dealing on the internet. It is also very easy to hide behind a web name and name call.

I bought a front clip from Olivier,paid him in full and received my front clip in 5 days no problems and would not hesitate to purchase from him again. Sorry to see any problems, just get his phone number and fix the misunderstanding. IMO it is too easy to make mistakes and have misunderstanding when dealing on the internet. It is also very easy to hide behind a web name and name call.

I'm now out of pocket over a clip from this guy an extra $1200 after paying multiple k for a measily Quarter cut 5 months ago . It is still on a ship as he did not pay door to door as per requested, he just to put it on a ship . Nothing more . $600 for 60 KG ?? WTF

I'm now financially screwed from this guy. Grand total so far for supply and shipping 1.4 cubic metres and 64 KG from VC to BNE estimated $3500 and it's still on a boat untill I pay the extortion $$

When you give people a price on shipping, it's door to door !!! There is not even customs charges here as there would be about $50 of alloy scrap packed .

What has happened is double charging here, and he pocketed ,,, AVOID !

NO YOU DIDNT!!!! you Paid $900, A DEPOSIT!!!then the balance more then a month later, Id say two! you, AND you asked for the CHEAPEST shipping, I sent you tyhe details on shipping, WHY would I care if you wanted door to door if your paying??? and that would have been double the price i'm sure, I also gave you a few EXTRA PARTS at NO CHARGE. You should have looked into what fee's are due when it landed. every country has duties, taxes, ect. so don't say I pocketed anything, IT WAS $1200 for the 1/4 clip plus shipping, no extra anything!!!!!!!!!!

NO YOU DIDNT!!!! you Paid $900, A DEPOSIT!!!then the balance more then a month later, Id say two! you, AND you asked for the CHEAPEST shipping, I sent you tyhe details on shipping, WHY would I care if you wanted door to door if your paying??? and that would have been double the price i'm sure, I also gave you a few EXTRA PARTS at NO CHARGE. You should have looked into what fee's are due when it landed. every country has duties, taxes, ect. so don't say I pocketed anything, IT WAS $1200 for the 1/4 clip plus shipping, no extra anything!!!!!!!!!!

Email:

Hi Olivier , I have sent $900 US , Sorry thats all I could afford today .I get you the rest as soon as humanly possible. Can you confirm, is that a full interior harness thats included ??

Also a few guys here are interested in some parts you may have while I getting a crate shipped

Front suspension items, just let me know what you have.
Do you have a shifter base ?

I also need a LHS pop up light base ? And the wheel arch parts, A/C condensor airdam thingy

In fact if you can get me a broad list of parts, i'm sure a lot of guys here in Australia would be very interested, so don't go to too much bother with the crate yet as we may have to add to it, and I am in no rush at all . Tell me more about this other halfcut .

Thanks Olivier I do appreciate your patience

Cheers Ricky

Alligdigital, you have sent $900.00 USD

Back