Looking for nsx owners in or near ny state. Zip 13501

I'm in Syracuse 13031..

I don't have an NSX yet, but soon I will.

ALSO anyone in the Syracuse area that would let me look at theirs? I've never sat in one, and I'm kinda short, so I'm not sure how I'd fit.

i am in utica and can come up. my friend lives in syracuse and he can meet up with you up there. you can call me at 315 542 6485 Toly. i can come up there in couple weeks.

pics of the car. sorry guys i just learned not to long ago how to post them up.

Attachments

• nsx pics 001.jpg
    nsx pics 001.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 35
  • nsx pics 007.jpg
    nsx pics 007.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 33
  • nsx pics 008.jpg
    nsx pics 008.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 30
  • nsx pics 004.jpg
    nsx pics 004.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Anatoly--I live in Latham, NY ( just north of Albany) and have a '92. I'm th eguy who was in Saratoga when you were about a month ago, but we missed each other.

lol very early. whats your winter rat? bmw? lol. theres a guy down the street has a sweet bmw m5. he drives it all year. i cant belive he drives it in the winter. you have any pics of your ride?

Winter rat is a Nova :D

Attachments

• ferrari2.jpg
    ferrari2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 39
  • bhcnova.jpg
    bhcnova.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 36
I think your TDF/Crema color combination is possibly the best. Pure class and not the Rosso Corsa/Nero that is on nearly every F-car. Beautiful.

anatoly--i live in latham, ny ( just north of albany) and have a '92. I'm th eguy who was in saratoga when you were about a month ago, but we missed each other.
i am usually up that way quite a bit. I love saratoga area and adirondacks. Looking forward to being there a lot next year. I bought a camper and will be going to 8th lake in adirondacks a lot. Also will be bringing my car to go for a ride to northern areas. I love the curvy roads there with the mountains. Maybe we could cruise next year.

U put yours away yet?

Back