Looking for nsx owners in or near ny state. Zip 13501

I am looking to see how many nsx owners are near or in ny state.

Would like to know....
Name, zip, year of car.

I was also looking to go to any nsx meets around here. I am a new owner to the nsx. Got it last fall. Would like to hang out with nsx owners. My buddy has a right hand drive nsx from japan that he just got last month.

I am located in utica ny 13501. All replys would be apreciated.

Your pretty far, congrats on your purchase. pics please.
-Dynamic

far isnt an issue. i will drive anywere to nsx shows around ny state and all the way to carolina. cant go to california or canada. too far. lol

my pics of the car are under members cars on here. please check them

out

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=21560

<table class="tborder" width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="tcat" align="center">anatoly</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">Photos:</td> <td class="alt1">4</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">Space used:</td> <td class="alt1">5669.7k</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">Views:</td> <td class="alt1">455</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">Comments:</td> <td class="alt1">0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:
Well I'm not sure there are too many NSX's up your way, but here's what I'd recommend.

1. American Le Mans Series at Lime Rock Track in Uncasville, CT. Great race and usually about 30-50 NSX's show up (at least when Acura was sponsoring us, not sure if they will still be doing that this year but many NSX's will still go I am sure). I think it is around July 17th this year.

2. NSXPO (the largest annual NSX gathering) will be in Toronto this year. I think it is the last weekend in September.

3. You're not far from Watkins Glen, so you could meet some of the owners who track their cars when they're up there. There is also Kid's Day which you can read about in a thread in this forum.

4. Keep checking this forum for other meets.

Welcome.

Raises hand then puts it down. I use to have an NSX have a 360 now, I am in Skaneateles. Howdy neighbor.

There is another guy on here in Buffalo.

Well I'm not sure there are too many NSX's up your way, but here's what I'd recommend.

1. American Le Mans Series at Lime Rock Track in Uncasville, CT. Great race and usually about 30-50 NSX's show up (at least when Acura was sponsoring us, not sure if they will still be doing that this year but many NSX's will still go I am sure). I think it is around July 17th this year.

2. NSXPO (the largest annual NSX gathering) will be in Toronto this year. I think it is the last weekend in September.

3. You're not far from Watkins Glen, so you could meet some of the owners who track their cars when they're up there. There is also Kid's Day which you can read about in a thread in this forum.

4. Keep checking this forum for other meets.

Welcome.

thank you for your post.

i read about the kids day. i will try to attend it. thats one of the ones i would like to attend.
watkins glen is another one along with the lime rock. i got few reply's on the lime rock. i will def be there.
i try to get on here and check up but my time is limited, i have a 8 month old son, my job, and my work around my house thats never ending. my son takes all my time after work. loves cars just like his dad. lol.

thanks once again.

raises hand then puts it down. I use to have an nsx have a 360 now, i am in skaneateles. Howdy neighbor.

There is another guy on here in buffalo.

my neighbors godfather has a 360.00 just got it last year. He wants another one. He gets 2 of everything. Has 2 ford gt's as well. Few other cars. Very nice guy. Comes here once in a while. Fell in love with my nsx wife said. I hope he gets one.

You go to any shows or anything? Any events? I am looking to got to few and hang with nsx owners and i guess ferrari owners. Lol.

I just enjoy cars and especially my nsx. Love driving.
Are you missing the nsx?
I had a crx and miss it. But love the nsx.

Ill go to buffalo. Any meets there?

toly its ryan that kids day im goin to with a guy i meet in syracuse that has a nsx and is part of track masters let me know if your goin to go with me

toly, i'm the guy ryan met in syracuse. Hopefully see you at the glen in july. Gary.

hey bro, he told me about you. I am looking forward to it. I have my 11 year anniversary on the 10th. So it will be hard. But i will ty to make it for that weekend and post the anni. Lol. Wife will prob kill me but she will be with me.

thats all we have for nsx owners around here? common guys i know i have seen few nsx's here in utica. i know few are in syracuse and i know theres got to be more arround in the new york area arround me. just trying to see who i can hook up with to go to some of the events and get toogeters.

post more owners up please. my email is [email protected].

email me with any events or meets and such. i would love to go. i own a 92 nsx.

thats all we have for nsx owners around here? common guys i know i have seen few nsx's here in utica. i know few are in syracuse and i know theres got to be more arround in the new york area arround me. just trying to see who i can hook up with to go to some of the events and get toogeters.

post more owners up please. my email is [email protected].

email me with any events or meets and such. i would love to go. i own a 92 nsx.

Sad isn't it.
There was big car show at Emerson park in Auburn yeasterday. I spotted a Lambo Gallardo Spyder cruzin' the strip trying to steal some lookers from the show. The G had California plates on it of course. Only an idiot would buy a car like that and live here year round too. LOL, I outta talk.

Remember there are many NSX owners who aren't on Prime, or even affiliated with NSXCA for that matter...

There are a few south of you, 5 or so Kingston / Poughkeepsie area 2-3 hrs south of you. There are a ton in the NYC / North New Jersey area. I’m in the 12487.

sad isn't it.
There was big car show at emerson park in auburn yeasterday. I spotted a lambo gallardo spyder cruzin' the strip trying to steal some lookers from the show. The g had california plates on it of course. Only an idiot would buy a car like that and live here year round too. Lol, i outta talk.

lol yeah i know. I thought i can get more people to reply but seems like they are hiding. Theres a guy here in utica had 2 nsx's. Red and black. I know he owns few warehouses. I need to catch him one day and see if he knows prime.

Hey some people like snow i guess. Lol
not me i want to moove my ass out of ny stade. Few reasons. 1 snow, 2 cold, 3 no good work. Hoping wife will make her mimd up that she wants too moove. Yeah my family and hers are all here and my son gets to see granparents. But i guess thats whats stopping us right now.

remember there are many nsx owners who aren't on prime, or even affiliated with nsxca for that matter...

yeah i know. Theres this one guy who lives local has 2 of them, i was hoping to catch him on here because i can't see him driving his nsx's around much, and when i do he's going the other way. Lol
but i don't think he's on here.

there are a few south of you, 5 or so kingston / poughkeepsie area 2-3 hrs south of you. There are a ton in the nyc / north new jersey area. I’m in the 12487.

you are very close by. Not bad for a 2hr drive. You attending any events? Any car shows? It seems impossible to hook up with nsx owner.

lol yeah i know. I thought i can get more people to reply but seems like they are hiding. Theres a guy here in utica had 2 nsx's. Red and black. I know he owns few warehouses. I need to catch him one day and see if he knows prime.

Hey some people like snow i guess. Lol
not me i want to moove my ass out of ny stade. Few reasons. 1 snow, 2 cold, 3 no good work. Hoping wife will make her mimd up that she wants too moove. Yeah my family and hers are all here and my son gets to see granparents. But i guess thats whats stopping us right now.

If it wasn't for my family being here I would have been gone a long time ago.

I'm in Syracuse 13031..

I don't have an NSX yet, but soon I will.

ALSO anyone in the Syracuse area that would let me look at theirs? I've never sat in one, and I'm kinda short, so I'm not sure how I'd fit.

Last edited:
I'm in Syracuse 13031..

I don't have an NSX yet, but soon I will.

ALSO anyone in the Syracuse area that would let me look at theirs? I've never sat in one, and I'm kinda short, so I'm not sure how I'd fit.

I don't have an NSX anymore but if I did I would let you drive it. MAybe we can catch up and I can give you a ride in the Ferrari.

I don't have an NSX anymore but if I did I would let you drive it. MAybe we can catch up and I can give you a ride in the Ferrari.
Steve, I haven't seen you RSVP yet for Kid's day. You had better get your Ferrari and you butt over there!!!!!!

I am hoping to make it but if I do I won't know until the last minute. I have a lot of stuff to take care of right now. Very busy.

I am hoping to make it but if I do I won't know until the last minute. I have a lot of stuff to take care of right now. Very busy.
You've had a year to prepare...................no excuses accepted.................be there!!!!:wink:

Back