Looking for a test drive (and will make it worth your while as best I can!)

Hey everyone,

Longtime lurker here now seriously considering the purchase of an NSX.

Believe it or not, I'd be getting rid of my 2004 Noble M12 GTO 3R in order to get a late model NSX, likely an Imola Orange. I know the performance of the stock NSX would be a major let-down from what I've become used to, but I'm willing to sacrifice in that regard for the relative 'safety' of a well-maintained NSX.

So...I'm hoping there may be a willing forum member on Long Island willing to give me an opportunity to really experience the NSX up close and personal (I know I can go to a local dealer, which I'll do anyway, but that'll never be as good as talking to a true enthusiast). And here's the best incentive I can give...I'd be happy to recipricate with a drive in the Noble!

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear back from some of you!

Hilly

Attachments

• IMG_9051.jpg
    IMG_9051.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 77
Hey everyone,

Longtime lurker here now seriously considering the purchase of an NSX.

Believe it or not, I'd be getting rid of my 2004 Noble M12 GTO 3R in order to get a late model NSX, likely an Imola Orange. I know the performance of the stock NSX would be a major let-down from what I've become used to, but I'm willing to sacrifice in that regard for the relative 'safety' of a well-maintained NSX.

So...I'm hoping there may be a willing forum member on Long Island willing to give me an opportunity to really experience the NSX up close and personal (I know I can go to a local dealer, which I'll do anyway, but that'll never be as good as talking to a true enthusiast). And here's the best incentive I can give...I'd be happy to recipricate with a drive in the Noble!

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear back from some of you!

Hilly
Nice picture by Jason, Noble is a great car, member Jorligan has both a Noble and FI NSX, you might want to contact him for some in depth info and comparison of the two cars. We will be going on a small Bear Mtn run early tomorow and should be at least 4 NSX's and you're more than welcome to join us!! A few of us should also be at American Manhasset next Sunday, not sure what time I'll be out there, but I'm more than willing to go for a ride.

Nice picture by Jason, Noble is a great car, member Jorligan has both a Noble and FI NSX, you might want to contact him for some in depth info and comparison of the two cars. We will be going on a small Bear Mtn run early tomorow and should be at least 4 NSX's and you're more than welcome to join us!! A few of us should also be at American Manhasset next Sunday, not sure what time I'll be out there, but I'm more than willing to go for a ride.

Thanks, RPM217, for the tip on Jorligan - I don't think I could get a more authoritative source than someone who owns both!

I can't make the Bear Mtn. run but was planning on going to the Americana Concours on Sunday, so will be on the lookout for NSXers.

Back