Looking for a nice NSX to post on our website..

Nobody even wants to know what website they are trying to get their car on??? Haha

haha my thoughts exactly. i mean i guess the OP could've looked thru all the pages in the gallery. but damn what if it was a replica parts company? then all the pics will be misrepresented on ebay, etc

hopefully not, i'm just saying what if. no disrespect to the OP of course.

2nd place peoples choice..outa 100 cars.....there can be only one....2nd place:tongue:

Attachments

• best in show.jpg
    best in show.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 229
Thanks for all the replies. The website is for a new German coilover/suspension brand that caters to German and other high end cars. If we decide to use a certain image, we will contact the owner of the image before and after it has been used. If for any reason they are unhappy with where the image is, we can remove it. This is NSXPrime, we have much respect for it and its members. Thank you!

There should be quite a few pics of nsx's poping up in either the drive thread in socal section or in picture gallery. Feel free to use any of the blue nsx i own or look up sone of my pics on flikr.com under nsxftw

Here are my entries, well favorites.

DSC01978.jpg

nitepicswithwheels014.jpg

nitepicswithwheels0172.jpg

Thanks for all the replies. The website is for a new German coilover/suspension brand that caters to German and other high end cars. If we decide to use a certain image, we will contact the owner of the image before and after it has been used. If for any reason they are unhappy with where the image is, we can remove it. This is NSXPrime, we have much respect for it and its members. Thank you!

Good luck on choosing. I know there are lots of great looking cars here.

Back