looking at this 91 black 5 spd

I am looking at getting this 1991 bllk/blk 5 spd with 95,000 miles very clean car my question is what do you all think it would be worth the car fax states a front end damage with a tree or brush back in 1993, the car is wearing the tires evenly with 10,00 miles on them, but from that incicdent it shows a junk title was issued but didnt transfer from florida, it currently has a clean title as of now. what do you guys think???? i think i attached the photo correctly

Attachments

• sA_800.jpg
    sA_800.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 145
thats sounds right with the price. a wrecked rolled flipped crushed 91 sold at auction for 19K if your OK with the no-really clean title then buy it.
you and your insurance are the only people who know its history.

but make sure you do your homework.
I mean the price may reflect that it needs TB/WP etc. so PPI it first.

read this article

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/includes/htup_0810_acura_nsx_buyers_guide/index.html

goodluck.

if the repairs are done correctly its just as good as the next NSX.

dont let people talk you out of your dream car cuz of its history.
buy and drive it and look just as good as the people that paid more than you did.

I never understood why anyone would take a chance on a re-branded title car when you can get a clean title car with similar mileage for a mere $5-6K more.

The car does look super clean and has some nice looking Wing West skirts and front lip... but those wheels have to go.

The big question in my mind is what kind of maintenance history do you have? Without that, I wouldn't gamble...too many unknowns and the need for a Clutch or Timing Belt would sour the deal.

IMO I would save up some more money before you pull the trigger and ride off into the sunset...

Good Luck!

you both have valid points, the wheels do suck haha the only other thing i know is the front right lug nut has a broken bolt and the clutch has about 5000 miles left on it stated by the owner, i really dont want to put more than 20 - 25 into a nsx my thought maybe was to by a cheaper one and put more money into mods

thanks for the great link that will help a lot when i go to see it 17000 i would do it hands down

Last edited:
the only other thing stated is the same owner had it since 2000 so about ten years prior was 3 owners before each owned it 2 years about

the clutch has about 5000 miles left on it stated by the owner

That means the clutch has about 0 miles left. It's either slipping or it's not.

If it needs replacing, there goes close to $2K.

you both have valid points, the wheels do suck haha the only other thing i know is the front right lug nut has a broken bolt and the clutch has about 5000 miles left on it stated by the owner, i really dont want to put more than 20 - 25 into a nsx my thought maybe was to by a cheaper one and put more money into mods

thanks for the great link that will help a lot when i go to see it 17000 i would do it hands down[/QUOTE

youre either gonna pay more up front for a car that doesnt need the maintenance done, or youll get a cheaper one and have to put 5k into it for maintenance that was defferred... either way youll spend that money...

i plan on do typical bolt ons and suspension upgrades, maybe a track day, my thought was it would be better to mod a sketchy title one start cheap to build a modded car, rather than modding a cream puff that would get kinda ragged

Last edited:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This car on ebay is advertised faulsy, the cluth is gone the headlights do not go up and down the shocks that hold up the trunk and glass do not work, the bumber is cracked all the way around the tow hook, and the gentleman selling are sketchy just like the cars title

Seller states anything under 19k he would let the car sit and rot!

BAD DEAL!

Back