Look at what I just got

I think your NSX is lonely in the garage all by itself.:biggrin: Congrats on your NSX. Looks immaculate.

After reading the threads about owning 2 NSX's it has me wanting another one! On the look out for another clean one...:smile:

the car looks GREAT!

and that is a heck of a trailor, would have thought it would be a few more bucks for a trailor that nice moving it from east coast to west coast

Car looks amazing!!!

There's another white one for sale in the classified section! I haven't seen this many white cars up for sale in such a short time since I became a member here!

Congratulations on such a beautifull and clean NSX.... i love the white color...

just one question.... every time i see a NSX getting out of a trailer i wonder:
How the hell can they get inside the NSX while still at the trailer???
it seems there is not enough room for the door to open enough so a person can get inside...
are they getting into it like the duques of hazard (through the window)???? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

once again, congratulations...

Nuno

Congratulations! I love these stories - makes me remember the feeling I got when I first saw my NSX (deer in headlights).

Matter of fact, I think I'm going to go in the garage and take a look at my NSX just b/c of your post. ;)

Thanks Guys. The car came with a Comptech exhaust, springs a carbon fiber air box and revised intake (not sure what brand), and Comptech headers. All of the original parts came with the car in a big box just in case I want to put it back to original condition at some point. I did not know about the headers but I am actually glad they were installed as the whole package sounds amazing! I am not sure if it adds any HP but the sound is a big improvement over stock.

The NSX also came with a car cover, a custom "NSX" gray floor matt that was used for dispaying the car and I also purchased a set of gorgeous HRE wheels that I may put on down the road. They are really nice looking wheels but I like the performance of the lighter stock wheels.

Appreciate the compliments! I am a happy guy tonight :smile:

Congrats on the purchase...she's beautiful. CTech headers definitely will add some hp (less than the earlier cars) and less weight...you already noticed the better exhaust note.

Jeff

just one question.... every time i see a NSX getting out of a trailer i wonder:
How the hell can they get inside the NSX while still at the trailer???
it seems there is not enough room for the door to open enough so a person can get inside...
are they getting into it like the duques of hazard (through the window)???? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

once again, congratulations...

Nuno

I was wondering the same exact thing. Always wondered because there seems to be little to no clearance for opening the door (safely) to actually get inside.

Love the sound now. I never knew what I was missing. The growl is great and it kind of sounds like a Gallrado tone at about 4k RPM's. It does not have the "high" squeal like a Ferarri but a lower "growl". I really like the exhaust sound now. I actually keep the radio off and the windows down so I can hear the note! Definitely a big improvement in performance from my 97' that was 100% stock. It appears to rev much quicker.

Nice mod for those who are thinking about it.

As far as opening the door the driver opened the door as little as possilbe and slid in. They do this all day long and are pretty good at it.

Off to Palm Springs for the weekend with my new NSX!

Cheers!

Congrats on the purchase...she's beautiful. CTech headers definitely will add some hp (less than the earlier cars) and less weight...you already noticed the better exhaust note.

Jeff

Very nice, I used Horseless Carriage to ship my Audi s4 from Chicago to Norcal a few years ago and they were great – same trailer you show in your pictures is what they used. Super professional for sure which explains the high cost they charge.

Does the amber pieces INSIDE the front headlights bug you? I was just home looking at my car and those really bug me a lot, takes away the clean look of the car IMO.

Your remark about the Comptech header is getting me curious if that’s a mod I need to get next. Do you have an exhaust on there or just the stock one?

I heard the FUJI is the best one but at a cost of $3k plus I dunno….haha

Big CONGRATS from one GPW owner to another! :)

rk

Shocks, headers and exhaust are all Comptech. At about 4k RPM the car has an amazing growl that I cannot get over. I find myself keeping the revs at 4k quite a bit these days :smile:
Very nice, I used Horseless Carriage to ship my Audi s4 from Chicago to Norcal a few years ago and they were great – same trailer you show in your pictures is what they used. Super professional for sure which explains the high cost they charge.

Does the amber pieces INSIDE the front headlights bug you? I was just home looking at my car and those really bug me a lot, takes away the clean look of the car IMO.

Your remark about the Comptech header is getting me curious if that’s a mod I need to get next. Do you have an exhaust on there or just the stock one?

rk

rk

First off to the OP congrats on the car, very beautiful and enjoy it....:smile:

The Fuji header is really nice quality, I personally would say a DC header is fine and use the rest of the money torwards something else. But if money isnt the issue then go for the Fuji headers.

My first impression was;

OMG THATS BEAUTIFUL

second impression was

OMG THATS BEAUTIFUL

Here she is coming of the truck after the long haul from New Jersey to San Diego. I LOVE it. Clean as can be! A bit nervous not looking at the car before buying but I lucked out. I will post more pics later. By the way Horseless Carriage is a Class act carrier. The interior of the truck is lined in glossy wood and everything was spotless. Highly recommend them for moving high end autos.

Nice!!! I knew the guy was legit. He sent me some more pics that I wanted to see and I knew the car is mint.

However, the tan interior was a deal breaker for me and the overall drive was "old" next to my new M3. But your car is super pimp. Congrats!

Last edited:
Back