Look at what I just got

dxd

Experienced Member
Here she is coming of the truck after the long haul from New Jersey to San Diego. I LOVE it. Clean as can be! A bit nervous not looking at the car before buying but I lucked out. I will post more pics later. By the way Horseless Carriage is a Class act carrier. The interior of the truck is lined in glossy wood and everything was spotless. Highly recommend them for moving high end autos.

Attachments

• Nicki & NSX 521.jpg
    Nicki & NSX 521.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Nicki & NSX 536.jpg
    Nicki & NSX 536.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 443
  • Nicki & NSX 537.jpg
    Nicki & NSX 537.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 435
  • Nicki & NSX 541.jpg
    Nicki & NSX 541.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 433
  • Nicki & NSX 544.jpg
    Nicki & NSX 544.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 396
  • Nicki & NSX 545.jpg
    Nicki & NSX 545.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Nicki & NSX 547.jpg
    Nicki & NSX 547.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 632
  • Nicki & NSX 550.jpg
    Nicki & NSX 550.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 450
  • Nicki & NSX 554.jpg
    Nicki & NSX 554.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 417
A few more I just shot...

Attachments

• NSX First Night 008.jpg
    NSX First Night 008.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 325
  • NSX First Night 013.jpg
    NSX First Night 013.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 242
  • NSX First Night 014.jpg
    NSX First Night 014.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 281
  • NSX First Night 019.jpg
    NSX First Night 019.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 199
Congrats! Sounds like you got got pretty lucky. I don't think I'd be able to buy a car that way. :biggrin:

I'm impressed with Horseless Carriage!
What a trailer!

Too bad the Ferrari owner couldn't afford a cover!

Your car is super! I love the white

Thanks Guys. The car came with a Comptech exhaust, springs a carbon fiber air box and revised intake (not sure what brand), and Comptech headers. All of the original parts came with the car in a big box just in case I want to put it back to original condition at some point. I did not know about the headers but I am actually glad they were installed as the whole package sounds amazing! I am not sure if it adds any HP but the sound is a big improvement over stock.

The NSX also came with a car cover, a custom "NSX" gray floor matt that was used for dispaying the car and I also purchased a set of gorgeous HRE wheels that I may put on down the road. They are really nice looking wheels but I like the performance of the lighter stock wheels.

Appreciate the compliments! I am a happy guy tonight :smile:

Horseless Carriage and the cose was $2,400 which included carrying the 2nd set of wheels.

thanks for contributing by telling us the price of the transport! Not many ppl do that, ya know?

Congrats on your beauty! Seeing the timeline/history of those pictures from being tucked away snugly inside, to being released out into the open... i could sense your excitement. Kinda hard to describe, but I could picture myself as you, getting all excited... heck, even as i'm typing this, I still feel that rush.. :smile:

congrats on your great purchase. hopefully, the car came from the seller as described? any rock chips?

Your new GPW looks amazing! She looks so nice and cozy inside your stable.

yay another gpw in socal! congrats on the purchase and safe journey of your car.

Back