Look at this SCAM

No way! Not gonna happen. No way $6k for this:

10502758691.258358185.IM1.MAIN.240x180_A.240x170.jpg

I asked if the price was correct and they said it was and that this NSX was in Mint condition. I asked if I could come by and look at the car...thus far no reply.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...doors=&max_price=&cardist=1105&standard=false

What makes you think it's a scam. I would jump on this one if I were you.:wink:

there is a silver one with the same price I found...here is is reply to my emails I have been sending him his email name is
Richard Hatton......

Hi,

The car is in Canada, loaded at eBay warehouse ready to be shipped. All paperwork and the signed bill of sale are in sealed envelope along with the car.
The transaction is simple, you will make the payment through eBay and their service will act like a third party and will hold the funds until you will receive and inspect the car. You will be given 15 days inspection period with no obligation to buy.
We will use eBay's Vehicle Purchase Protection Program that is free, they will handle the payment and will insure your money and my car, so we will have no problems with the transaction.

The transaction is very simple:
1.You send me your details (full name and shipping address)
2.I will contact eBay and start the transaction through eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program
3.You will receive the payment invoice from eBay
4.You make the payment in an eBay managed bank account.
5.After the payment is sent to and confirmed by eBay i will start the shipping and send you the car.
6.After you will receive the car you will have 15 days for inspection and if for any reason you don't like the car i will refund your money and pay for the shipping back(but i am 100% sure that you will love the car because the car is a dream car)

These are my terms so if you agree with them and want to proceed with the transaction please reply with your full name and full shipping address so we can start the transaction thorough eBay.

Best Regards

Ok I'll start ... Docjohn , 6969 bendover Ln .... Uranus, Pa. Sweet can't waite to get my car :biggrin:

You can get the phone # for the seller. Just call at ungodly hours of the night asking about the car. Make it impossible to get a good nights sleep for the scammer. Though if they expect people to believe this ad, they are probably on meth and don't get much sleep anyway.

Last edited:
isn't his number (666) 876-5309 :rolleyes:

Guess your not a Tommy Tutone fan...or dyslexic? :wink:

I didn't think anyone was old enough to catch that one

jenny jenny 867-5309 ha ha:redface:

I reported to Autotrader several scams that I came across. The scams seem to be more frequent as the economy continues to degrade. The often heard "Buyer Beware" is more then ever important to adhere to.

there is a silver one with the same price I found...here is is reply to my emails I have been sending him his email name is
Richard Hatton......

Hi,

The car is in Canada, loaded at eBay warehouse ready to be shipped. All paperwork and the signed bill of sale are in sealed envelope along with the car.
The transaction is simple, you will make the payment through eBay and their service will act like a third party and will hold the funds until you will receive and inspect the car. You will be given 15 days inspection period with no obligation to buy.
We will use eBay's Vehicle Purchase Protection Program that is free, they will handle the payment and will insure your money and my car, so we will have no problems with the transaction.

The transaction is very simple:
1.You send me your details (full name and shipping address)
2.I will contact eBay and start the transaction through eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program
3.You will receive the payment invoice from eBay
4.You make the payment in an eBay managed bank account.
5.After the payment is sent to and confirmed by eBay i will start the shipping and send you the car.
6.After you will receive the car you will have 15 days for inspection and if for any reason you don't like the car i will refund your money and pay for the shipping back(but i am 100% sure that you will love the car because the car is a dream car)

These are my terms so if you agree with them and want to proceed with the transaction please reply with your full name and full shipping address so we can start the transaction thorough eBay.

Best Regards

Same crap that I stumbled across about 6 months ago when I was getting serious about pulling the trigger. At the time it was a Black/Tan located in Lincoln, Ne. I actually got a chance to talk to him and when I told him that I liked to pick-up in person and bring cash I never heard from him again.
Now he's back with images that he cribbed from a dealer listing from NC that I had also stumbled across on Flea-Bay. At least Autotrader ripped it down.

- Greg Kihn

I think that scammers should be Prosecuted

Back