local NSX for sale in Fort collins

Originally posted by Smoothaccel:
Today I drove buy a Gorgeous midnight blue (purplish) NSX-T for sale at a BMW dealer. Let me say Irristible. I had to stop. The car only has 20k miles and it is a 95 in immaculate condition. I thought about upgrading mine for about 1.5 seconds but too much invested in mine.

It's sold...

I think that this view is changing IMO

posted by nsxtasy:
""That was not a common opinion among people who were buying NSXs when Midnight Pearl was available. This is the one color for which cars in dealer showrooms sat, and sat, and sat. Many dealers with purple NSXs found that they could have sold their cars many times over if they had been any color other than purple, and ended up selling them at prices much lower than could be found for other colors.""

So this is where this post ended up!?!!?. I looked for it on the wrong forums (obviously not enough/smartly) I missed the whole forum. Oh well, atleast Joe got the car from it.

[This message has been edited by Smoothaccel (edited 07 February 2003).]

Originally posted by Smoothaccel:
I think that this view is changing IMO

That's quite possible. I suspect the only way you would know if purple is just as desirable (relative to the number available) as the other colors, would be whether or not the selling prices seemed to jibe with the prices generally obtained for other colors, e.g. as reported in the FAQ. I am not aware of any willingness of sellers of Midnight Pearl cars to settle for lower prices than those of other colors.

Back