List of unique models by major manufacturers

Wasn't that the car with the S2000 gauge cluster before the S2000?? :)

I have no idea :redface:

BMW Z8? Only 5703 made world wide
BMW-Z8-resized.jpg

Lamborghini Jalpa? They made a little over 400. For some reason I always liked this weird looking car.

Attachments

• lamborghini-jalpa-07.jpg
    lamborghini-jalpa-07.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 41
ST185 Celica Alltrac
st185.jpg

Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 (the predecessor to the EVO)
018bq7.jpg

Mazda 323 GTX
082-1-1-1.jpg

Renault R5 (mid engine RWD turbo!)
renault-r5-turbo-2-02.jpg

There are others I just can't think of them at the moment.

some good examples..esp the z8...btw that TC was just a tarted up Lebaron.I'm looking for stand alone designs that had no real evolution and where short lived orphans.some of the cars mentioned were long running models in Europe and only brought here for a few years.The Jalpa was also something I lusted after.I also liked the Lambo Espada because it was ridiculously low and wide and had 4 seats.I think Honda copied the idea of a see through back glass panel for thier early crx from the lambo.

Reliant%20Robin%201e.jpg

true but those were just tarted up powertrains on long established models,I'm looking for those one off styling exercises that went nowhere,sold for a few years and killed.

Well, that analogy, the Audi Allroad was just a tarted up A6 with air ride suspension and plastic body panels. Also, its production has lasted from 1999- today so I'm not sure it fits what you are looking for.

How about the Pontiac Aztek?

Warning, NSFW photo attached.

6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776fb5d7970c-pi

The allroad looked like a different car..TC looked like every other lebaron.How many years did the allroad sell? I agree the aztec was mentioned.

Back