Like it or Hate it, 08 NSX 90% confirmed...

i couldn't believe my eyes, and i really got pissed by this design. I prefer HSC 100 times more than this one......

jdm_seppuku_01.jpg

Price about 15M~18M JPY
FR
4 Seater
V10 500HP
SH-AWD not available

Last edited:
Hugh said:
More automotive press nonsense. They know nothing but like to print sensational stories to sell magazines.
I agree with hugh!!! We'll wait and see what happens when it really comes out!!

HI

This car is already being discused here :smile:

NsXMas said:
People who use the word "CONFIRMED" when discussing the successor to the NSX should be forced to buy a mini-van with the label "NSX" on its hood.

LoL! i agreed, i'll send a mail to the editor with your opinion.:biggrin:

NsXMas said:
People who use the word "CONFIRMED" when discussing the successor to the NSX should be forced to buy a mini-van with the label "NSX" on its hood.

lol, this post came a little late. Honda CEO confirmed last July the new NSX is on the way.

Vance

NsXMas said:
agreed... with flames and curb-feelers thrown in for extra spite.

topman2005 said:
i couldn't believe my eyes, and i really got pissed by this design. I prefer HSC 100 times more than this one......

jdm_seppuku_01.jpg

Price about 15M~18M JPY
FR
4 Seater
V10 500HP
SH-AWD not available

What is confirmed besides another rumor?

I'm not really doubting that Acura will debut a TL type GT sports coupe, possibly with the V-10 and a price of about 50-70K. The press just loves to write the letters "NSX". It sells magazines.

That is not an NSX replacement and as I've stated before it doesn't matter how much HP it has. Unless it's a mid-engined 2-seater it isn't even close.

Everyone needs to settle down and realize that we'll know the NSX replacement when we'll see it. It won't look like that. It will either be a true successor or the NSX concept will be totally dead. Labeling that TL mutant an NSX successor is insulting to what the NSX represented. :rolleyes: But...it sells mags.

G

NSXGMS said:
I'm not really doubting that Acura will debut a TL type GT sports coupe, possibly with the V-10 and a price of about 50-70K. The press just loves to write the letters "NSX". It sells magazines.

That is not an NSX replacement and as I've stated before it doesn't matter how much HP it has. Unless it's a mid-engined 2-seater it isn't even close.

Everyone needs to settle down and realize that we'll know the NSX replacement when we'll see it. It won't look like that. It will either be a true successor or the NSX concept will be totally dead. Labeling that TL mutant an NSX successor is insulting to what the NSX represented. :rolleyes: But...it sells mags.

G

I agree 100%! :biggrin:

That nsx looks good if its a rsx , thats no nsx if i wanted a car like @ that price i would go and buy the m6 , the 760il from bmw, or the sl65,sl55,sl500 from benz. man thats no nsx like i said Rsx.

Ugly. I don't believe it till I see it in production.. just like the Nissan R35 skyline and the new Toyota Supra.. Not real. Till I see it at the dealership.

Back