• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LED taillights, Erick Vs Akparian

:confused::eek: WTF Erick is a great resource to the NSX community, sure it might take longer to get the product completed the right way the first time.

He's always been in good standing with everyone here at prime... so relax man. I'm not trying to get between you and him, and don't really care to. Just take a step back and lets not burn him at the stake. :rolleyes:

You have no idea of the situation on hand. If you were owed $$ from almost 2 year ago and counting, would you be as calm, patient and "relaxed"? BTW it has nothing to do with these LED he's trying to sell here. I only chimed in here because he's avoiding anwering my PMs to him.

Last edited:
OK well personal disputes aside (which I hope are all on the itrader rating), I was trying to see the price difference and someone PM'ed me. It is significant is all I will say. Seems like people are happy with Akparian's work, and sounds like Erick is not interested in doing anymore so it's a moot point anyway.

I'd still love to do these in the future, but it's best for me to hold off any new LED tail light orders until i finish all the ones i need to complete in the meantime.

This way i can continue to sell parts, make some money, take care of my customers all old and new, and answer to all my PMs im a timely manner like i used to.

jackson, i'll take care of you, dont worry.

thank you

Hey all!

I have had the oppertunity to work with both Chris and Erick. I purchased the LED front Turn Signal lights from Erick. I did have some inital problems when I received them, however Erick swapped then out with another set he had with no questions asked. I have not had one problem since.

With Chris, I originally spoke to him about the Tailight LED mod but have not got them then yet. (I'll have them before the end of the year). Since our initial conversation we have worked together on the NSX / S2000 guage conversion. We spoke to each other almost daily. He is a great guy, patient and willing to get it done right. In getting to know each other, he has told me some of his experiences in doing the "Complete" LED Tailight conversaion and why he chose to do the DYI kit instead and I can truly understand the reasons much like Erick has expessed "taking a break".

We all have personal lives. Both Chris and Erick are doing this as "side" gig in order to make a few extra bucks and providing the best products to the NSX community at an affordable price so we can keep our cars up date per say.

In working with Chris, I can tell you he will back his work, make sure that you are happy, answer and return your phone call(s) or PM back when he can. Please know that Chris does not own and NSX ... so if there is some trouble shooting to be done ... be patient he will help you and walk you through it.

My experience has been the same with Erick. No issues ... at times hard to get a hold of ... but he would get back to me.

Since Erick is taking a break from the LED Tail Light Mod ... looks like Chris is the guy. If you choose to purchase Chris's DYI kit, I am sure you will not be disapointed.

Cheers

Back