leather int.

I have a '91 Ivory - and just replaced one small panel on the driver's seat that had cracked. A small panel of leather from Acura was $35 - the color was called platinum but matched exactly. I paid an automotive upholstry guy $85 to sew it in. It looks great. Big panels can cost up to $400.

An entire leather covering for a seat is about $1700 + install. An entire seat is an amazing $5,000 'ish

I work for a leather interiors company out of Vancouver, BC. We actually have a couple group buys going on right now on another NSX forum.
The price is $695us for 2 tone any color including door panels. We offer embroidery, colored stitching. perforation, seat heaters,etc. Check out our website; we're ranked in the top three leather manufacturers in North America. You'll be amazed. Trust me. [email protected]
www.nwautoleather.com

Last edited:
nsx-03.jpg

Northwest Automotive Leather
[email protected] :D
here are some pics to give you an idea. They're manufacturers of custom aftermarket leather interiors. The interior in the pic runs for $695us. AND they have Alcantera as well.

They can do anything, any color- the sky is the limit. AND they use only top grain leather that comes with a three year or 36,000 mile warranty. You only have to clean it twice a year, too!! We have a guy who just installed his and he took some before and after pics and the difference in amazing!! He purchased two tone white and black with the red logo; I almost like it more than the red myself.

That looks unbelievably good! Ok so $695 is the group rate that you guys would extend to anyone right now? Any idea on how much it would cost to install this new leather? Is it something that you can do yourself or does it have to be done professionally? I've been looking at various solutions for restoring my worn seats, and this looks to be a fantastic deal with incredible looks at the same time!

I have been looking at the website and I too like your seats. One of our fellow Prime Members ordered and did him self.

So my question is this. What color would you recomend for a midnight pearl car. I know it's my car but I am having a tuff time deciding.

Suggestions welcome.

I'm interested as well. Please provide more information on the group buy requirements and also elaborate on replacing the old leather/installing the new pieces. Do you have swatches of the available colors we can choose from? How much is shipping?

Thanks for your replies.

I'd really like to get an idea of the quality of the leather and stitching versus the OEM leather. How is the fit and finish once on the seats? (Looks really good from the pictures!). Is the main seat cushion and back perforated leather?

Hi guys!!
It's great to see so much interest in upgrading/refurbishing of your leather interiors. The group rate for NSX Prime members is $695 ($910.45cdn). For installation tips, see Tony Priestner's posting under the Picture gallery, (any other questions, please email us!) Installation time for a do-it-yourselfer is approx. 6-7 hours. A professional install should be no more than 4 hours. The national average installation rate is $50us/hour. For those installing themselves; patience, manual dexterity, and a few simple tools are all that is required.
First time offer being extended to Prime members....preferred suede inserts for the same price. Colors available are: med. taupe, sandstone, and navy blue.
RacerX: We think a combo of black with navy blue leather or the navy blue preferred suede would look amazing! Hope this helps.
The quality of the leather is top grain, (not split), fully penetrated, drum dyed, (not just surface dyed), genuine Mercedes/BMW Monza H/Montana SC Apo-line leather which is in compliance with international technical standards.
The EO Tier suppliers use a CBB/CSB 69 for main assembly and they are now using the same for decorative top stitching. However, we prefer to use a CBB/CSB 138 for that same decorative stitching.
As far as perforation, it is simply an option available to everyone. Please check out our website to preview colors available, and if you do not find what you are looking for, please let us know and we will take a pic of what we have and email it to you. Shipping is based upon where you are located; please email me with your zip and city, and I'll get back to you with a price.
I have attached some more pics to give you an idea of what we are capable of. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Northwest Automotive Leather
[email protected]
Toll Free (888) 821-1066
nsx-04.jpg

nsx-02.jpg

Last edited:
Any pics of the suede inserts (preferably black suede inserted into black leather a la zanardi) ?

The $695us is for both seats, embroidery, two tone, and door panels. Lead time is three days. I'm afraid we do not offer black suede unless it is special ordered (pricier). The suedes listed above are all we have in stock at the moment. Please email me if you are interested in seeing some pics of the suede, (I tried attaching a .jpg pic from our files and it would not work!!???) Orders can be placed at any time; there is no waiting for a certain number of people to buy-it is a special group price we are offering to you. Any other question at all, please email or post or call toll free!!!;)

Back