Latest incarnation of Blue Batmobile(PICS)!

HOTT!! Ive got to stop drooling over the that fr lip, side skirts, and diffuser b/c my wallet is going to suffer from it :biggrin: Very nicely done!

Looking good Randy!

Hope you don't mind...a little PS fun.

rndy1.jpg

rndy2.jpg

_ Jerry

Sweet! Keep 'em coming ;).

Bat™

Andy,

Very nice!! Looks like you made a fine call on the diffuser setup and paint scheme. It came out ultra-hawt!!! That rear end looks OH SO aggressive!!!

But with all that great work you did on the car, what's up with the OEM hood? :wink:

-Randy

lol. I had an oppourtunity to get the nsxr hood in cf. I opted to keep my spare tire however, with this being my daily;). Any other suggestions for hoods?

Bat™

You got to address those "girly boy" brakes!!:biggrin: On a more serious note, dynomite look! You did good!!:wink: That diffuser package is by far the best I have seen - it is well integrated into the overall look - doesn't have the "ricer look" of so many of the "hangon" versions out there!!

PS: If my car wasn't already Spa yellow, I'd be BLUE TOO!!

Goddamn that thing is BEAUTIFUL :biggrin:

You got to address those "girly boy" brakes!!:biggrin: On a more serious note, dynomite look! You did good!!:wink: That diffuser package is by far the best I have seen - it is well integrated into the overall look - doesn't have the "ricer look" of so many of the "hangon" versions out there!!

PS: If my car wasn't already Spa yellow, I'd be BLUE TOO!!

lol, I know. For now I'm going to maybe get the calipers powdercoated red and get a set of slotted cross drilled rotors. Anyone got an extra set of stock calipers for sale that will fit my 05?

Bat™

You have got to do something about those side marker lights. The ones I have (THAT YOU DID) look 10X better.

Yeah... you need bigger brakes and an R hood. If you must keep the heavy spare then have BlkEvil (Mike Phan) mod your factory hood. And then you are done. Very nice.

Can you tell me how different the ride feels with the Bilsteins?

lol, I know. For now I'm going to maybe get the calipers powdercoated red and get a set of slotted cross drilled rotors. Anyone got an extra set of stock calipers for sale that will fit my 05?

Bat™

I don't agree with the red caliper thing. Not on stock brakes. I know a lot of people do it but... it looks like you are trying to be something its not. Like putting a Ferrari badge on the car. I know not to that extreme but to have a Brembo caliper that is red is one thing.... to take the factory NSX gold and paint it red is like its trying to excuse itself for being what it is.

How is the fit on the DFR diffusor? I did not install mine, it was a very early production model. It was rather heavy... I am not sure if Ben and Peter sorted out the fitment issues. Seeing it now I agree with your painting the center of the rear valence black. How different are the Bilsteins? can you quantify at all? I know I am asking a lot but I am seriously considering the Bilsteins.

Last edited:
nsx1107.jpg

This is so hot. You are definitely one of those guys that did it right.

Just a positive suggestion if you ever think of changing it up in the future:

I think the stock front lip painted might look a little cleaner. MV Designz also made a custom one for another NSXprimer with a silverstone02. That one is very clean as well.

How sturdy is the sideskirt? I remember i examined a sideskirt on a prelude once and it was so flimsy and flexible. Does it feel as solid as the stock skirt? I just ask because after seeing your car, I may have to pick one of these up as well.

Oooooooo you sick!

It's difficult to pull off a tastefully modded 02+ NSX since mostly everything looks great right out the box. But you did it nice and clean and didn't take too much away from the already beautiful lines of the car. Unique yet not over the top gawdy. Overall very nice job!

hmmmmmmm is this the same car at the South Coast Acura meet? If so, the car was beautiful then and now very tastefully modded! Very nice Job. :cool:

Clemente

Back