Las Vegas NSX Meet Saturday March 10th

i'm sorry to have missed out gathering and fun meeting last time...i was in vegas hospital that day with my mom being checked out ...i would still like to join in next time again..btw, nice pics...Thanks and God Bless...

i'm sorry to have missed out gathering and fun meeting last time...i was in vegas hospital that day with my mom being checked out ...i would still like to join in next time again..btw, nice pics...Thanks and God Bless...

Artmira, do you live in Vegas now? Or were you just visiting? I'd love to check out your 03 yellow on yellow. That's my favorite color combo...=)

My own stupidity. Expired registration. I think I got off light, considering all the mods I have on my car.

That still sucks, but like you said, it could have been worse. It's amazing how they can fine tune their eyeballs on that tiny little sticker, especially with all the cars going by...

Levi

I AM BRAND NEW AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE FORUM. WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE WITH LAS VEGAS MEMBERS AND SEE OTHER NSX OWNERS & THEIR CARS. WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF I COULD GET AN EMAIL ADDRESS OF SOMEONE WHO COULD LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT MEETING IS. THANKS, DENNY.:smile: MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]. THANKS

Last edited:
Hi NSXin702, i both reside in So. Highlands and Castaic, CA...i travel back and forth coz of my family and my house...i work in CA and goes home every other week..i'd like to meet the guys too in Vegas...i'd live in sin city for 12 years...thanks for the compliments of yellow boy...

I AM BRAND NEW AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE FORUM. WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE WITH LAS VEGAS MEMBERS AND SEE OTHER NSX OWNERS & THEIR CARS. WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF I COULD GET AN EMAIL ADDRESS OF SOMEONE WHO COULD LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT MEETING IS. THANKS, DENNY.:smile: MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]. THANKS

Hey Denny, I'm sure Paul or Bryan will send you an invite to our myspace account. But we keep most of the information on Prime, so you can stay pretty well informed through here as well...

Hi NSXin702, i both reside in So. Highlands and Castaic, CA...i travel back and forth coz of my family and my house...i work in CA and goes home every other week..i'd like to meet the guys too in Vegas...i'd live in sin city for 12 years...thanks for the compliments of yellow boy...

You've got to bring yellow boy to the next meet so I can drool. Don't worry, I'll stay at a safe distance...=)

Looking forward to seeing a couple new NSX's at our meets...

Levi

Hi Denny,

I'll include you on our invitation list. Our next meet will be on Sunday April 8th. To keep our group away from watchful eyes, you never know who's looking, we try to keep our itinerary private.

Hi Arthur,

If I remember correctly, I think I contacted you a few months back regarding our meet. Actually, you were on my distribution list for this March's meet. I do look forward to see you soon.

Best Regards
Paul

PS: Please keep an eye on your private mail via NSX Prime. That's how we do most of our communications.

Las_Vegas_March_07_Meet_s.jpg

Super Levi and his 92' Red

Nice ride

:biggrin:

Bryan

Hi Denny,

I'll include you on our invitation list. Our next meet will be on Sunday April 8th. To keep our group away from watchful eyes, you never know who's looking, we try to keep our itinerary private.

Hi Arthur,

If I remember correctly, I think I contacted you a few months back regarding our meet. Actually, you were on my distribution list for this March's meet. I do look forward to see you soon.

Best Regards
Paul

PS: Please keep an eye on your private mail via NSX Prime. That's how we do most of our communications.

Hi Paul,

yes i did receive your invitation last time unfortunately my mom was in the hospital during your meet..anyway, she's doing great now and back here in LA..i'll definitely join you guys on the next meet..just keep me posted...God Bless..

Hey Denny, I'm sure Paul or Bryan will send you an invite to our myspace account. But we keep most of the information on Prime, so you can stay pretty well informed through here as well...

You've got to bring yellow boy to the next meet so I can drool. Don't worry, I'll stay at a safe distance...=)

Looking forward to seeing a couple new NSX's at our meets...

Levi

I'll definitely would be on the next meet...btw, nice posing...hehehe..

Back