Las Vegas NSX Meet Saturday March 10th

Hello NSX Club of Las Vegas Members,

Where are we all at? As we discussed at our last meet and on myspace we have our monthly meet coming up in a little under a week. Who’s in and what’s on the menu? I know there has been some discussion on the LV Club myspace but anything concrete??

On the agenda I see us talking a lot about the upcoming May 4-6 Vegas GTG that our resident Ultimate Street Car Champion 2006 Danny has started. Bring your thinking caps so we can make this 3 day event bad ass!!

I will be NSXless as my car is going to be transported up to its new owner in Washington on Monday. Sad to see her go but the new owner is a great guy. The positive is that my search for my 02+ silverstone has begun and I hope to pick one up quickly.

See you all soon!

1. nik3sgte - Nik and Sandra - 91' Red NSX

Hi Nik and Sandra, congrats on the sale of the '91; Silverstone...nicey-nice! :biggrin: I haven't really thought much about the March meet yet. I've been too busy fixing/prepping the Teg for the May 5th track day. :biggrin: There has been some talk about a spot in Boulder City, but nothing official. We should probably lock down some plans before the middle of the week.

I'll be there Nik.

Too bad your beautiful 91 NSX has gone out of town but wish you best of luck in finding your 02+ silverstone.

David

Wow, the days have snuck up on me fast; can't believe it's this weekend already. We got to peg down the what's and the where's of the meet.

2. Vega$ NSX - Bryan - 91' Black FX500 w/ new part!

I will try to make it, but unfortunately, Saturdays (daytime) is bad for me. I'll have to see how business is going first. Have we ever consider doing night time meetings? I'm good for Saturday nights.

If anything, have fun guys!

3. Tomcat - '97 Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T
4. YOUR NAME GOES HERE...:biggrin:

3. Tomcat - '97 Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T
4. sincity_nsx - 05' Lotus Elise

Hi Everyone,

Sorry the past few weeks hasn't been very kind to me and I didn't have a chance to post up. Please be inform that I'm working on something for March 10th meeting and if everything goes well, it will be very very exciting for all of us. I should know this in 24hrs.

As far as Boulder, I don't know if it is a very responsible thing to do to mix Beer with a NSX Club. However we are all mature adults and I think we all know what we are doing, henceforth I'm in.

3. Tomcat - Tom - '97 Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T
4. sincity_nsx - Bill - 05' Lotus Elise
5. Esprit1 - Paul - Blue Devil FX-500 NSX

Man I would love to come but still serching for a NA1 and I dont think it would look to good if I showed up in our W211 Benz. Hope the meet turns out good for you guys hope to be out SOON. Take care and Aloha,WILL.

Mike & I are in for this Saturday:

6. NSXin702 - Levi - Red '92
7. NSXin702(2) - Mike - Black '95

Levi

I'll be in Boston visiting my son and niece this weekend. Please discuss possible activities for the May 5 LV-SoCal GTG. Have fun everyone!

Best Regards,

Danny

Okay, I'll make sure they serve non-alcoholic beer. And the minute I sense any signs of dunkeness, I'll exercise my TAM trainning and pull the trigger.......:biggrin:

Best Regards
Paul

PS: Bill......Please PM me the Name and Location of the place.......
PS: I'll PM you all on what I'm working on.........

8. nsxalot - Lance - Brookland Green NSX

I'm in but the acura is at the body shot so I'll be rocking the company car. it fits four if any one doesn't want to drive to boulder.

8. nsxalot - Lance - Brookland Green NSX
9. NoXqcs-Nathan- 00 Integra ( Nsx coming soon)

Lets all meet at GreenValley Ranch around 10:15 am and drive to boulder at 10:30 am.

GreenValley Ranch at 10:15am sounds good to me. I'll be there, anyone else?

Also, I would like to give a very big CONGRATS to Paul for making into the May issue of Turbo magazine. Way to go Paul. Now I have to go find a book store that carries this magazine and get me a copy before Paul goes around town and buys them all.:biggrin:

David

Lets all meet at GreenValley Ranch around 10:15 am and drive to boulder at 10:30 am.

Mike & I will be there at Green Valley Ranch at 10:15 AM. Are we meeting in the same parking lot a couple months ago?

And Congratulations to Paul for Turbo Magazine. Wow, Danny's in Sport Compact, Paul's in Turbo Magazine, Mikey's Time Attack Champions, we're rolling with some real ballers...=)

Levi & Mike

Last edited:
Back