LA's "Nürburgring"

Will you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I know everyone has seen the clip with Jay Leno driving mullholland Dr. I am getting some people together to drive it on Sat Jan 15 at 7am. Interested pm me and I will give you the meeting point. I am trying to keep it small and love to meet you fellow NSX'rs.

Attachments

• mullholand - nurburgring.jpg
    mullholand - nurburgring.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 74
I know everyone has seen the clip with Jay Leno driving mullholland Dr. I am getting some people together to drive it on Sat Jan 15 at 7am. Interested pm me and I will give you the meeting point. I am trying to keep it small and love to meet you fellow NSX'rs.

Where exactly is this meet at. Malibu, corona? Just the general area.

g3driver, do you work at Northrop across from LAAFB? I see a car like yours parked there. .

I was just looking at the map, haha, that's basically the Hollywood Hills. I thought you were referring to the Muholland Hwy section that's in Malibu, by the Rock Store.

Last edited:
g3driver, do you work at Northrop across from LAAFB? I see a car like yours parked there. .

I was just looking at the map, haha, that's basically the Hollywood Hills. I thought you were referring to the Muholland Hwy section that's in Malibu, by the Rock Store.

No, not at northrop. But i do work at the airport. Maybe thats where you have seen me.
That section by the rockstore is very good aswell. I got this idea from a Jay Leno mercedes drive he did.

Back