14285369-S-1.jpg

unique desert survival skills:
17991040-S-2.jpg

17991044-S-1.jpg

other strange sightings:
17986614-Ti-2.jpg
9808409-Th.jpg
9809619-Th.jpg

And I don't even want to venture to guess what skills were being demonstrated between Larry and our senior member here, other than Larry's unique way to make others smile, at NSXPO 2002:
8567382-S.jpg

Well, back to the intended topic ....

While scouting the route he plans to take to NSXPO-2005, Larry had arrived in Phoenix, AZ just a couple days ago. Now in Phoenix he decided to visit MB and get a few things done to his car. I don't know what he was thinking, but this is what has happened already:
17985836-M.jpg

He is now debating as to whether the color is ok as is, or if he should be making a visit to Poukeepsie, NY to get it painted white - Yes, Joe, he may be visiting you soon:smile:
If you look closely at the bumper, you will see that it shows signs of his trademark roadkill:biggrin:

Last edited:
Ah.... everyone together.....Ebony and Ivory,,,,yadaadada&&& :tongue: Larry is reading "auto modification guide" by docjohn :eek:

>>
'05 Accord Hybrid Graphite Pearl (4k)
'97 NSX-T Kaiser/Onyx (85k)
'93 Civic LX (149k)
'89 Accord LXi Green (275k)
TonyD's signature
>>

To all,

TonyD does not own the '89 Accord - I do! And I have owned it since 2001 :biggrin:

:) Bags

TonyD said:
TVS 50XL
tvs50xl.jpg

Hmmmm, I think this person belongs in the Suzuki forums:biggrin:

Tony, I note that the poster is a "newby" even still, I think I'd be careful if I were you (you never know what she'll put on your food when you're not looking!!). :eek: :eek: :eek:

RPM217 said:
Tony, I note that the poster is a "newby"...

Perhaps I should blame this all on Lud. Her first attempt at becoming a "newbie" failed because of the email address restrictions that are imposed on these forums.

Lud did threaten that there were going to be consequences after I posted the NOPI pictures last year :smile:

Back