Lambo NSX AGAIN JH4NA1150MT800075

I love how the fake lambo intake is crookedly mounted on top of the C30. The engine bay is covered in dust and debris. That poor poor car. If I had the money, I'd buy it just to restore it back to its glory.

they will get merged

This wouldn't even be excusable in a '91 Civic.. Horrible;
s-l1600.jpg

"(Not to mention that you will win every local show you enter!)":confused:
Im going to be nice, by just pointing out that the rear wheel arch looks odd.:biggrin:

"(Not to mention that you will win every local show you enter!)":confused:
Im going to be nice, by just pointing out that the rear wheel arch looks odd.:biggrin:

All lambo countach and diablos have that weird kink in the rear wheel arch. ( i do not like this car but just need to point out that he got that part correct. )

While we are on this kindness kick, let me say that I do like the way the ivory is applied to the lower half of the dash, glove box door, and gauge pod surround. Wish Honda had done that with the ivory interiors to begin with.

The pictures kinda make you wanna slap on an intake from a F1 so lazily that connects to nowhere and tell people it's the fastest nsx in the land. Impress your friends!!! Leave your real F1 at home in the garage safely!!!
Someone shoot this person...

I am a huge 6.0 fan but that would be hard to drive around... The fuel door is tacked on, the vents on the top of the rear fenders are different sizes right to left, the wheels are hideous, there is a giant hole in the front bumper for the radiator and the passenger door does not even open all the way. I have seen much worse as the interior is well done if you are not going for an authentic look. I do not understand replicas in general but if you want one why not get one with a NSX base?

Last edited:
I read the thread before I viewed the car. I expected worse. At least the proportions aren't wonky like some replicas. But I don't have much else good to say about it.

I don't understand why, why, why, anyone would devalue a collectible in such a fashion, unless the donor had a salvage title. I can almost see something like a Fiero, which isn't considered a collectible exotic, as forming the basis for an exotic replica (although I don't see the point of that, either), but to me, it is inexcusable to hack up a collectible like an NSX. And that's if the execution is flawless, which is not here.

No, sorry, I don't get it.

Um, there might be a reason Lamborghini threatened to sue if they made another one, and it might not have to do with copyright infringement. Maybe it has to do with bringing down the reputation of true Lambo cars.

Why do people wear fake rolex watches or use fake designer hand bags? Clearly they want others to look up to them or wish they had the same expensive things they have. When you have the real thing, you know the difference. The quality, fit and finish, experience. You can fake those things.

On a positive note... :) and I'm not condoning the practice of butchering NSX's

It is a vast improvement in reliability and drive ability over a real diablo. Sure its a butchered NSX..... but that also makes it probably one of the best Diablo kit cars out there, at least there is a "real" car under there. with correct exotic driving position, drive height and handling (hopefully the frame was not butchered)
Whomever is out here that actually wants a kit car could have cody put one of his new 500hp twin turbo J32 engine and have the ultimate "kit car"

An acquaintance of mine has a real diablo, and the maintenance will make your skin crawl enough to make this a viable option for any one obsessed with diablos.

Last edited:
This even make's the Ducks Garden aero look good, and that's saying something.

Anyway, I don't think I will ever understand what motivates someone to BUILD a fake exotic. A fake watch maybe, which might set you back $100, but $10,000+ on something like this?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0151.jpg
    0151.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 707
repost or like 7 years ago.

they post if for sale every other year

you should see the others ones we have seen over the years its sad

.the mighty ducks...........

if we cant locate the VIN then it was prob stolen and titled as a hand built car needing no VIN at the DMV.

this person did a lot of work on the car then to put a 18 dollar touch screen soundscream radio LOL anyone ever heard of sound scream.... crickets: chirp chirp chirp

no-one ? chirp chirp chirp

this thread reminds me what happened to shawn? he is conspicuously absent...

Back