Lambo NSX AGAIN JH4NA1150MT800075

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys Our favorite cars are BACK UP 4sale on e-bay.

First we have the Ugliest paint job in the world the Orange Skulls, and Lambo doors... Minimum Bid 20,000 0(zero) bids.

Second we have our famous Orange 1991 ACURA NSX LAMBORGHINI DIABLO convertion. its asking price is a very small this time around its 49,000 Bucks.

these guys keep placing these cars on e-bay wanting to sell them. why dont they remove the crap they put on and return it to the OEM. I swear if they did this the cars would sell very quickly.

what do you guys think? the Orange Skulls NSX has been for sale for like a year now. yikes he must not really want to sell it.

and the LAMBO convert should be sent to the junk yard or burned and do an insurance claim fraud

Re: Lambo NSX AGAIN

Somebody could buy all of them cheap then charge admission to see the NSX freak show.

yeah the skull car just repaint rip off the yellow tint it should sell the lambo NSX there is probably no way coming back from that mess you could try to get it back to stock if its even possible but now hes stuck with this kit that nobody will ever want

Re: Lambo NSX AGAIN/SOLD for 45k!! WTH!

no links?? plz post i wish to see this

Here ya go, get ready to puke and laugh.

1991 NSX VIN: JH4NA1150MT800075
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...iewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aa2337825

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHOAAA!!! Unless someone is playing a joke the LAMBO/NSX sold for $45k!:eek:

1991 NSX VIN:jh4na1150mt003180
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...iewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27b296e0d7

Actually, the quality of craftsmanship (fit and finish) on these cars is very good. Question the looks/design all you want, but atleast what they did, they did well. Happy Motoring!

Re: Lambo NSX AGAIN/SOLD for 45k!! WTH!

Here ya go, get ready to puke and laugh.

1991 NSX VIN: JH4NA1150MT800075
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...iewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aa2337825

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHOAAA!!! Unless someone is playing a joke the LAMBO/NSX sold for $45k!:eek:

1991 NSX VIN:jh4na1150mt003180
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...iewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27b296e0d7

WOOOOOOW! I cant believe that thing sold.

Unreal - but I'm not sure I believe someone bought that for 45k - we'll see if it resurfaces. I bet it's bs. Of all the cars you could buy for that money - man that's the last one I'd look at.

yeah the craftmanship is great i have to say but who would by these guy as cars lol. I mean where would the nsx lambo fit nether club would want them around. Both clubs would just laugh. The steering wheel still says A lol.

man that skull one says its twin turbo. shit paint that back to what ever is under the hood and sell it for real.

I think the lambo buyer is going to back out.

I would buy the skulls one for 22k and pay 4k for another paintjob and be chill. That car just looks to ...... I cant even think of a word to describe it

I would buy the skulls one for 22k and pay 4k for another paintjob and be chill. That car just looks to ...... I cant even think of a word to describe it
Exactly they should have put a vinyl rape with the paint brush it would have really benefited the value of the car.

NAAAAA the guy just bids on it himself to make people think its a HOT ITEM, seen it before. no bids, so they have their buddy bid on it, and if someone bids on it that Buddy bids a few more times to get the price up a little.

that car will never sell. now if he repaints it it would sell the next day

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

:biggrin:
NAAAAA the guy just bids on it himself to make people think its a HOT ITEM, seen it before. no bids, so they have their buddy bid on it, and if someone bids on it that Buddy bids a few more times to get the price up a little.

that car will never sell. now if he repaints it it would sell the next day

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

In this case the "beholder" would have to be Ray Charles.:biggrin:

Got a great laugh just reading the description on this.

The diablo replica NSX has a vin: JH4NA1150MT003180, Wiki says there was 3163 made for 1991

Last edited:
Wow.... I can't believe someone actually bid on that travesty !!!!

I actually clicked on the videos in the auction, I will admit that it looks a lot better in motion. In the photos it looks "off" though.

Back