Lady, who are you???

Today, July 7th, at about 7:30 PM, I was leaving Wal-Mart heading home on Hwy 6 going north exiting the Sugar land area. When what do I see... a black NSX heading towards me in the opposite lanes. Of course, I lock in and take a good look.

I was expecting some guy in a 91/92 black NSX with the 5 spoke wheels, but to my surprise an attractive young lady cruising with the window down. The car was black with the 94-96 16/17 silver wheels and black interior. My neck almost pulled an Exorcist move turning so much as I stared. The car looked gorgeous and so did the owner. ;)

I really wanted to make a u-turn and say hi, but I wasn't in the NSX and we were in traffic. She had a really clean NSX. And she seemed to be enjoying it with her shades on and arm out the window cruising. Big thumbs up to you whoever you are my dream girl.... :D :D :D

Regards,
- Z

ps - this is the 2nd day in a row that I've seem 2 other NSX'es that were both black, and just my luck, I wasn't even in the NSX. Strange... :p

I was expecting some guy in a 91/92 black NSX with the 5 spoke wheels.....

Just curious but why the pre-disposed bias of gender, year model and wheels?

.....but to my surprise an attractive young lady cruising with the window down.

Hair color?

The car was black with the 94-96 16/17 silver wheels and black interior.

There is a girl at my work that drives the car you describe and lives in your general area. I've talked to her a few times. She does not visit PRIME.

I really wanted to make a u-turn and say hi, but I wasn't in the NSX.

and

ps - this is the 2nd day in a row that I've seem 2 other NSXs.....and just my luck, I wasn't even in the NSX.

That is why you should always drive your NSX. :cool:

Just curious but why the pre-disposed bias of gender, year model and wheels?

The reason I thought it was going to be a early model NSX with a guy driving it with 5 spoke wheels.......because the day before I saw a gentleman with a 91/92/93 black NSX with 5 spoke wheels a few blocks down Hwy 6. Reasonable to assume it was the same person eh?

Hair color?

Medium brown

and

Well Andy, traveling South on Hwy 6, in the bissonet area, they had it down to one lane. She will confirm this, as she must of been sitting in traffic for a bit. Needless to say, it would have been difficult for me to turn around and then almost impossible to catch up.

That is why you should always drive your NSX. :cool:

Andy, I do drive my NSX almost everyday. This weekend doing speeds of 140, I managed to tear up my wheel well liner.(I don't know if it was from a dip, from the tires expanding, or the push pins that hold the liner in place giving away, or a combination)
I'm waiting for a new one to arrive.

Last edited:
yo Z,

aren't you setting your goals too high..maybe u should look for chicks w/ S2000 or Acura Integra GS or LS models not GS-R

hahahaha LOL
j/k:D :D :D

mmmvious said:

Z - why you trying to mack on my girl?

The only bling I saw was the NSX, nothing on her finger! That means the markets open to negotiation! ;) :D

Wheelman said:
yo Z,

aren't you setting your goals too high..maybe u should look for chicks w/ S2000 or Acura Integra GS or LS models not GS-R

Man, forget that, I'm having trouble picking up girls at the Metro Bus stop let alone with a car!!! :eek: :eek:
Maybe I shouldn't honk and yell "Hey baby, needa ride!!!" :D :D :D

Back