L.A. Christmas Party - Dec 10th in Long Beach - Don't miss it!

John and Tina,

Another great event - thanks for coordinating. Holy-moly there was soooo much good food. As always the company was terrific.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Attachments

• theboat.jpg
    theboat.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 78
  • group1.jpg
    group1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 101
  • conga.jpg
    conga.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
John and Tina, Thanks for the great party with TOO MUCH food, still haven't figured out how you got all those toys in that little yellow car :confused: Thanks to everyone that came, have a safe and happy holiday season. Gil and Donna

Wow, such a great time! Thanks for all the great comments, we also had wayyyy to much to eat :biggrin: The conga line was fun!!!

awsomr1 said:
Hi John,
Thanks for putting this event together, great food (so much, I can not finish) and beautiful views, had a wonderful time. Thank you very much.

And Steve, let's work on that Temacula thing :tongue: , me and the wife would love to go.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

James and Mindy,
I'm glad you guys could make it! See you soon :wink:

ss_md said:
John and Tina,

Another great event - thanks for coordinating. Holy-moly there was soooo much good food. As always the company was terrific.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Scott and Linda,
Our pleasure! Now come up, so we can put on your sways :eek:

coolnsx said:
John and Tina, Thanks for the great party with TOO MUCH food, still haven't figured out how you got all those toys in that little yellow car :confused: Thanks to everyone that came, have a safe and happy holiday season. Gil and Donna

Gil and Donna,
Ancient chinese secret :biggrin: Hope to see you soon, and here's to Happy Holidays
partyguy.gif

Sorry I could not make it guys....hope to see you next time. :smile:

Back