• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

KW Variant 3 Suspension Coilovers, Fully Polished, 91-05 NA1 & NA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my like new authentic KW Variant 3 coilovers.

Known as the best all around coilover for the NSX platform, the V3 series allows full height adjustment, dampening adjustment, and many other options. These will fit all all years and models of the NSX; both NA1 & NA2 (91-05).

These coilovers were only used a very short time (<5000 miles) and were never driven in the rain. They look and perform like brand new.

I am including a full set of factory OEM Acura top hats already installed. This makes installation a snap; three nuts on the top and one bolt on the bottom. These were professionally installed by the #1 NSX shop in southern CA.

My NSX was also professionally corner balanced and adjusted for the PERFECT height and performance set up. Install these as is and you are good to go! The stance is just perfect! The picture below is my car with 17/18" combo (no rubbing). With my 18/19" wheel setup it was just a tad higher and again, zero rubbing.

Includes all the factory provided adjustment tools and stickers!

Price is $1750 SHIPPED! FREE shipping!

I have 100% positive feedback on Prime and Ebay. I take paypal.com and money orders/cashier checks.

Email me at [email protected] for fastest response.

Thanks!

dsc03863pt.jpg

dsc03864uc.jpg

dsc03865ee.jpg

dsc03866wc.jpg

dsc03867m.jpg

dsc03868g.jpg

dsc03869w.jpg

dsc03870r.jpg

dsc03871um.jpg

DSC_4821.jpg

DSC_4817.jpg