• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

KW Coilovers - Free Shipping - THMotorsports - Leader in KW

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top dead center of my front fender lip edge to the ground is 25" and the rear is 27"

Sounds reasonable?

BTW, did the bottom adjustment get updated to an easier dial than the earlier models?

2" rake? You did that on purpose or just happened that way? I went with a 1.5" rake. I haven't measured my fender lip edge to ground. I'm curios how it compares to yours. What size wheels do you have in the front?

i running 235/40r17 in the front and will be going from 275 to 285/35r18 in the rear.

these spring are softer than the tiens and i want to give it some space to lower when I'm fully loaded and they is down force from my spoiler and diffuser.

also the Difflow i have is the extreme version that sticks out.

i running 235/40r17 in the front and will be going from 275 to 285/35r18 in the rear.

these spring are softer than the tiens and i want to give it some space to lower when I'm fully loaded and they is down force from my spoiler and diffuser.

also the Difflow i have is the extreme version that sticks out.

Those are big tires, what are your wheel specs?

I never got a price quote
And why does everyone put up a zip code and ask for a price to a particular area when it says "free shipping"
So I guess the obvious question is how much for a set up as I requested once before up top.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back