• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Koni Yellow + Eibach Springs $625 obo

Originally posted by kenjiMR:
I've had the springs and shocks in my car for about 1.5 years. They will be available in the next 1-2 weeks. California prefered, you pay shipping.

Originally bought from Dali Racing.

Why are you selling them and will the springs lower the car and be a stiffer ride? How much is this setup new and will they fit on a "96"?

------------------
Wayne

KenjiMR,

How much just for the Koni shocks? I already have eibach springs.

Paul

Selling them because I am getting a set of used TEIN suspension for track use. They go for $825 new. The car will be lowered by 1.25" and the ride stiffness can be adjusted to stiffer or softer than OE feel.

How much for just the springs?

------------------
Wayne

I've had the springs and shocks in my car for about 1.5 years. They will be available in the next 1-2 weeks. California prefered, you pay shipping.

Originally bought from Dali Racing.

I am following up with the email I've sent earlier. I'm in Concord, California. Please let me know. Thanks.

Back