KO-nsx widebody RE-build

Kelly, I thought your car was awesome before but now I like the stance, wheels and brakes even better. Great work my friend. I'm considering meeting up with the Houston, Austin and Dallas NSX crowd at Kreus BBQ in Lockhart on Sat. Any chance you will be there so I can see it in person?

Last edited:
I spent a weekend afternoon with Kelley, car looks fantastic.
Camera phone pics!!!
Excellent soup bowl choice.
1382389316_zpsb79c5c5c.jpg

1382389297_zpsf5978cd3.jpg

1382389369_zpsd9dcd1a4.jpg

1382390261_zps8d489401.jpg

1382390188_zpsfa7463c5.jpg

Sexy car!! Which wheels are those?

They are kmc split five spoke hammers forged by konig and assembled by rota. The black coating is sanded down rhino lining with extra coats of armorall for the gloss. ;)

Serious note... Mike is correct.

Lmmmmmmaaaaaaaooo Gil!!!!

This is "almost" as funny as the thread on rennlist where someone was recommending wd40 as a leather seat cleaner for 911s.

when you bringing this beast to htown?

Dear Kelley,

I hate to pop everyone's curiosity but I just couldn't hold your planned secrets of mods:

-special vinyl stripes with a 20 degree angle install. Should really just give everyone the wow factor, more than when we went cruising.
-oil cap timing cover upgrade. Shouldn't really do anything but sounds ridiculous.
-15 inch sub in the trunk to rattle the license plate (stealth mounted) gotta see this by the way. I know a lot of owners want their car louder.
-front loud speaker mod (stealth install behind front plate with a limited edition carbon surroundings.
-electric dual turbo fan install. New era of forced induced cars have not used this because they are waiting for Kelley's results.

I can keep going but I don't want to give out Kelley's nsx complete new mod list plans.

To Be continued.....

LMAO GIL !!!!

what about the

- custom suidcide door jams retrofitted for the 1/4 panels for extra engine cooling + the cf 1/4 panel-pins you fabricated.
- re routed gas tank in trunk for added rear weight for (better rear traction)
- modified oem nav pod for a clean flush mounted 17" apple laptop (top of the line) with retina power

Dear Kelley,

I hate to pop everyone's curiosity but I just couldn't hold your planned secrets of mods:

-special vinyl stripes with a 20 degree angle install. Should really just give everyone the wow factor, more than when we went cruising.
-oil cap timing cover upgrade. Shouldn't really do anything but sounds ridiculous.
-15 inch sub in the trunk to rattle the license plate (stealth mounted) gotta see this by the way. I know a lot of owners want their car louder.
-front loud speaker mod (stealth install behind front plate with a limited edition carbon surroundings.
-electric dual turbo fan install. New era of forced induced cars have not used this because they are waiting for Kelley's results.

I can keep going but I don't want to give out Kelley's nsx complete new mod list plans.

To Be continued.....

I spent a weekend afternoon with Kelley, car looks fantastic.
Camera phone pics!!!
Excellent soup bowl choice.
1382389316_zpsb79c5c5c.jpg

1382389297_zpsf5978cd3.jpg

1382389369_zpsd9dcd1a4.jpg

1382390261_zps8d489401.jpg

1382390188_zpsfa7463c5.jpg

Wow car looks really good, was kinda burned out on the all black wheels, but you pulled it off nicely, congrats....................

Last edited:
Any updates on this badboy?

The car is still at Umbrella. We've made changes along the way which caused some delays and Ravi has a few big projects there which also causes delays. The interior has been taken out and most of the pieces have been wrapped. I had to order some parts and i wanted to replace/repair as much as i could while the interior was out since i don't plan on ever getting full access the interior shell again. I'm having the interior done to match the +02 silverstone with the silver and onyx interior, so that meant black and gray and some perforated stuff on the seats and doors. I added some fender liners which i needed desperately and they were completed, then we decided to change the front bumper, which meant changing the fender liners again. The bumper we are trying is the Sorcery t12 v2 with the LED fins. Its being shipped, along with some other pieces needed for the job to be completed.

Back