Kids' Day Reminder

Re: Kid's Day

Peter Mills said:
As an added inducement for NSX owners attending Kid's Day, I will take any attendee out on the track in the Thursday's afternoon open track session whenever my instructing schedule allows. If you come up Wednesday I will do the same. I can give you the feel of what the NSX is at speed.
I think everyone who was there last year enjoyed the laps that DocJohn and I provided.
Kid's Day is truly a worthy cause and the more NSX's attend the better we look as an organization.

What time wed would be good for a ride ?

Just a reminder that my son and I will be arriving at The Glen around noon time on Wednesday 21st, so please have us on the guest list at the track. Where should we plan on meeting and what would be the best time? Also, if anyone is driving up early that day and wants to caravan, let me know. If someone can post directions to the track from RT17 that would be helpful.
Thanks,
Keith

Kid's Day

Keith and everyone else who in attending Kid's Day @ WGI. The garage as usual is closed for clean up after the wine festival so all Trackmasters people will be parked under the stands on the front straight. Be sure to register ( sign waiver, etc) at the base of the tower bldg. Keith, I'll put you on my guest list. Your Son's name is Devon?

Back