Kids' Day headcount needed

Bailey, what gives???

Acura NsX Pilot said:
ok the day is getting near lets get a meeting place set so i can plan out my route

I just saw the time of your post, do you ever sleep?? Were you just getting in, or what?? LOL:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Bailey, what gives???

RPM217 said:
I just saw the time of your post, do you ever sleep?? Were you just getting in, or what?? LOL:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Im part vampire on the weekends..... friday n sat I got in just before the sun came up which was about 5 or 6 am. I sleep till about 3pm then go out again at sundown. Weekends Im on city island hanging out with a local car club. Would love to see you come by with your car some nite....we meet up at sea food city at 930pm

Acura NsX Pilot said:
ok the day is getting near lets get a meeting place set so i can plan out my route

My suggestion would be that if you are coming up the Taconic then you should hook up with Keith at the rest stop on westbound 84 a couple of miles east of the Route 17 exit. You should still coordinate with Jadkar as to whether you are going to take 17 from the Middletown area or 81.

First guy to the track Wed morning please try to hog up multiple bleacher spots!:p

Back