Kid's Day Alert 7/14/2010

Yes, I know it's early, but let's get a new record this year of NSX's at the Glen. I understand that there are even some extra special events planned so plan on coming up the day before 7/13, spending the nite and then having a great day on the 14th. It seems that the preferred lodging this year is at: http://www.thefallsmotel.com/fll2_room.html
Mention the Special TrackMasters rate in order to receive the discount.
Here's the list as of now:
1)The Don
2)Pooh
3)RSO
4)Peter Mills
5)The Lovely Sylvia
6)Larry B
7)Sunshine ?
8)Robert DeVoe
9)RPM (me)
10)Joe L
11) Joe L's +1
12)Rich B
13)Jeanne
14)King Kong NSX-Simon
15)Andrea (the better half!!!)
16)Ron aka "The Hawk" (maybe Ginnie too)
17)Gary Sommer
18)DocJohn (aka Bumblebee)
19)Tytus (and maybe a second car and friend)
20)Frank
21)Jan

Currently looks like 15 cars!!! We need at least 20

Last edited:
Jan and I hope to go -- we'll verify that in the next few days and make arrangements accordingly.

Question: We have a friend who owns an irrelevant sports car and may be interested in participating. Is a club affiliation requried to participate in Kids Day?

Already booked for the 13th. Will this be a Montour Falls Stampede? :biggrin:

"Good Point, Rog!"
Sorry, me +1 (Jeanne). Don't tell her I forgot or I'll come after you. haha!

I will attempt to join in........holding breath.....Don make sure you bring the bivwac tent:wink:

I'll be there...loved it last year, just not sure which car to bring as I would love to get the Turbo to stretch its legs on that track. I may be able to recruit a freind and bring both!

Tytus

We need the Florida "chapter" for trackside support, and underwear "athletic" support:eek:

Now that I know of Doc John's strange desire for my supporter, I will investigate attending.:eek: It's a long trip (and sometimes very expensive depending on the cost of engines). It would be great to join y'all though.

The Florida Chapter of the NE Chapter

Now that I know of Doc John's strange desire for my supporter, I will investigate attending.:eek: It's a long trip (and sometimes very expensive depending on the cost of engines). It would be great to join y'all though.

The Florida Chapter of the NE Chapter
Dave man your undies make great shamois.....or should I say Sham WOW:biggrin:

Our room reservation at The Falls (arriving 7/13) has been confirmed and the FAX sent off to Trackmasters. So, Jan and I are in.

As the time gets closer, we should think about possible mini-caravans. Jan and I will probably leave mid to late morning. We toured the state park last year, but wouldn't mind doing that again. And there are plenty of wineries to tour in the area. We found the reds are usually awful; whites range from drinkable to quite good. We are willing to give all those wineries a shot at changing our opinions. :biggrin:

now how did I know Rog ,that you would attempt to reorient this thread back on topic:redface: Ok I've had my fun little interlude...back to kids day...

Back