Ken Versus Raiden: Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat fan MUST SEE

hahaha word, lol if you ever get the urge to hit the sticks, some pretty good players are at Cross Creek Mind Boggle Arcade still, generally since all the good arcades closed a few years ago, its not unusual to see kids from Durham, Raleigh, Out of state, down playing there =)

Yie Are Kung Fu should be remade with Soul Caliber 2 graphix =)

GeNSX said:
Hey Khappucino,

I grew up in NorCal, but am a transplant to Spring Lake, NC.

By the way, I think Yie Are Kung Fu was first a coin-op that got ported to the C64... man I loved the C64... might have to fire up the emulator to get my fix in.

Take care and don't use the wallet trick for Track and Field... the button guards are tough on the leather.

GeNSX

The vid clip brings back memories...
My character was Guile.. I remember practicing the "shadow throw", "the freeze" , and the "handcuff" moves...
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

These moves were the "secret" moves....I remember wasting my quarter if I couldn't get out of the "handcuff" since the only way out of that was to do the "shadow throw"

nuccaJB said:
Ahhh the memories! I remember spending hours on sfII and arguing about cheap throughs and BS combos... Complaining that some of guiles combos were cheap because a skilled user could combo your ass off! I myself always liked Morrigan from darkstalkers the best. Something hot about her! OHHH baby I love your pixels.. LOL.
Good Times :biggrin:

I remember mastering at guile's cheap combos, especially when the opponent was stuck in the corner..

hahahah YES... hand cuff's.... lol wasnt that Sonic Boom Cancel into German Suplex..... i never could do that one, my friends used to be bastards, and hit me then handcuff me till time ran out...

btw sonic boom + walk + wait for guard to end + throw... LOL

Back