KC Saturday NIGHT Drive

Dan,

Thanks for the invite. I am hoping to make it out. I am still a little depressed about missing the drive you had a couple of weeks ago. I hope the weather cooperates. Gary, Robert, James, Pete, Pete, anyone else?

John
'91 Red/Ivory

Dan,

Thanks for the invite. I am hoping to make it out. I am still a little depressed about missing the drive you had a couple of weeks ago. I hope the weather cooperates. Gary, Robert, James, Pete, Pete, anyone else?

John
'91 Red/Ivory

Possibly. Depends on when I get done @ work... Plus the Viper boys only know how to drive straight and stand in parking lots. :D :D :D :D

Says the guy that has been saying he will track his NSX for years..............:biggrin::biggrin:

Pay for my track day and I'd be happy to join you! Haven't been able to afford it for a while now unfortunately. :( Even thought about selling the NSX and simply tracking my S2000 since it'd be more affordable.

Plus, for the most part, you're the only Viper guy who does anything but go straight. :D

WEDDING, tonight next time. JD 816-510-6406

On June 24 I think I saw you parked on the plaza by the apple store? S2000 antenna and Yellow brakes right?

Back