Just saying hi ....

The NSX is one of my favorite cars of all time and hope to buy a 2000 MY+ someday soon. :) I like this website and find it very informative. I am located in Upstate NY (Rochester) and would really like to meet some local NSX owners sometime. Thanks!

vtec29k said:
The NSX is one of my favorite cars of all time and hope to buy a 2000 MY+ someday soon. :) I like this website and find it very informative. I am located in Upstate NY (Rochester) and would really like to meet some local NSX owners sometime. Thanks!

New member here, too. Upstate NY, huh? Ever watch WPTZ (5)? The new weekend anchor (Gabrielle Komorowski) is a good friend of mine, used to be the weekend anchor back here at my station (KEYC-12 in Mankato, MN).

I started out the same way, and now it's reality! I like to just go into the garage and look at her! Welcome aboard to both of you!

orbusrex said:
I started out the same way, and now it's reality! I like to just go into the garage and look at her! Welcome aboard to both of you!
Did you know that the more you look, the more likely you're gonna take it out for a drive, thereby closer to ruining your tires and brakes. Not to mention your wife/spouse/girlfriend will get even more jealous.:biggrin:

Back