Just purchased a 93...

Just purchased a 93 NSX. Flew up to Chicago on Thursday, and drove it back 750miles on Friday. It has 30.4k miles (after the drive home), and its all stock.

I purchased the car privately based on John Vasos (Acura of Brookfield) inspection and recommendation (I did not see the car until I picked it up). I was very impressed with John's level of knowledge and thoroughness in going through the car. The car was just as he described. I think John went over and above what was required from him. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone who needed it.

Thanks to NSXPRIME for all the useful information. This site is an invaluable resource.

Attachments

• tn_P5100033.JPG
    tn_P5100033.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 553
Congratulations...glad it all worked out for you.

RSF944 said:
I purchased the car privately based on John Vasos (Acura of Brookfield) inspection and recommendation (I did not see the car until I picked it up). I was very impressed with John's level of knowledge and thoroughness in going through the car. The car was just as he described. I think John went over and above what was required from him. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone who needed it.

John is truly an asset to the NSX community. He did the pre-purchase inspection on my 93 as well, and has cared for her ever since (as well as before the purchase).

Congrats on the new car!! If you do the wheels and tires, you will have to do springs and shocks as well...and from there.....well, you get the idea. :biggrin:

For some reason I keep coming back and looking at that picture that he posted. It just looks so cool when the car is moving....the blur effect. :smile:

Congratulations on your purchase!
It is nice to see another NSX in the DC area :biggrin:

Nate in DC

John's a great guy, and that pic is sweet. Reminds me of my ride home from VA to NJ in my 92 NSX. I got red/black as well and bought mine with 28k miles. Almost identical situation. Im glad we now have another NSX on the northeast and we look forward to seeing you at future NSX northeast events!! :smile:

Thanks guys...

Rogers...anytime you want to get together...just let me know. I'm in Silver Spring MD...it'll be nice to meet up with another owner. I don't think I've ever seen an NSX on the road in the 2.5 years I've been in the DC area...

Man we definitely need to meet each other. I currently work for NIH in Bethesda, md so anytime you would like for me to meet you some where or stop by your crib on the way home from work I’m down. No raining days of course.

Back