Just picked up my NSX

Just picked up my NSX this weekend and I am estatic. I must admit I was on the fence for the longest time. Now that I'm in the Club I could'nt be happier. This car was owned by the GM of a local Acura dealership. It is maintained to a T. Everything that needed to be changed was. It is in MINT shape if there is any such thing. I paid a premium on the vehicle but I really do think it was worth it. The condition of this car is amazing. No dings, no scratches, no sevice required. Right now I am obsessed with anything NSX. I must have watched every you tube video twice and searched google a hundred times. Can anyone tell me how to get some pics for everone to see?:wink:

Congrats and wecome to the club.
I know what you mean.
I'm a new owner of a NSX also and love it.
Have fun and please post some photos.

Congrats and good job! You did the right thing... Believe me... Most of the "deals" that people will point out are cars that have a horrible history.

A genuine clean car that hasnt been half repainted is WORTH the premium!

CONGRATS! How bout some details on the car?

Welcome, just got mine too. I agree with SpookyP - he's shooting you straight there! You will pay a premium for maitenance being completely up to date on a low miler great condition. What model is it - color - etc.?

There is a little paper clip above the post window and it will allow you to attach pictures. I don't know how to post big ones?

Good luck - they are marvelous machines - and fast too! I don't care what anyone says the NSX is fast! Not GT2 fast but plenty fast for me in stock form and I just got a 91.

Tim
Atlanta

Where are you located? There was such a car in my area that many people wanted but the dealer was asking too high of a premium. Did you get that car? Post pics please.

And welcome. Now, just don't call it an "X". :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome and Congrats on your purchase. :smile:

If you want to post pictures within your post here is what you can do...

1) Upload your photos to the owners gallery here on prime or other photo hosting website.
2) With the picture showing on your screen click the right mouse button while the curser is over the picture and select "properties". That will display the URL of the photo.
3) Copy the entire URL link by highlighting the whole URL and click the right mouse button and select "Copy" with your cursor over the highlighted text.
4) Open a notepad or word document and click the right mouse button to "Paste" the URL link there temporarily to use in the next step. (repeat this process for multiple photos and put in a carraige return between links).
5) In your new post select the "Insert Image" icon (the one with the mountains and sun), When the dialogue box opens you click the right mouse button and "Paste" the URL link will then be put into the box. (Be sure there aren't duplications of http:// or anything.)
6)Preview your post to see if the photo displays correctly. If not double check the text in the URL link for errors.
7) You can save the notepad or word document you used with the links for use again later. I add text descriptions so I know what they are.

Walla!!!

More info here...http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

Last edited:
So anyhow, it's got Comptech stainless steel exhaust, slotted brakes, cold air intake, and comptech sway bars.

beautiful car, nice Konig, congrats. on purchase, worth the premium for a nice NSX. Enjoy!!

Big D, go to owner gallery and under search type "Leong" should come up.

I like those wheels as well. Are they the Konig Tantrum? What sizes are they? If they are the Tantrum, the Konig website shows them to be discontinued.

Very nice...looks better when I can see what I am looking at :wink:

d.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, they are Konig Tantrums. they are 17" up front 215/40 and 18" back 265/35 Yokohama's. Thanks to Big D for helping me out. Thanks to all who posted replies. I appreciate all of your support.

Yes, they are Konig Tantrums. they are 17" up front 215/40 and 18" back 265/35 Yokohama's. Thanks to Big D for helping me out. Thanks to all who posted replies. I appreciate all of your support.

No problem. I am always happy to help a new owner out. Enjoy yourself!

Congrats!

I'm not on the fence - I'm still waiting for the right one to pop up. I joined the forum quite some time ago, been doing all my research and reading since and keeping my eyes open in the For Sale section daily.

Wow haven't seen those Konig's in a long time ~ Yes they have been discontinued for quite some time now! I used to have a 19" display Tantrum at my shop and still have it if you want it for a collector item....haha

Sweet color and rims but PLEASE drop it, right now it looks horribe like a 4x4!

NSX's are awesome cars but at stock height it's terrible.....dunno why the factory does that :confused:

Back