Just ordered some Volk GT-U's from WB!

Thanks Ben!!!

Now I just have to wait 30-60 days:( (special order from Japan)

oh well, like they say..."good things come to those who wait":D

can't wait!!!:p

I'll post some pics as soon as I slap 'em on!!!

FuryNSX said:
Nice going Mark. Sounds like it should look real cool.

However............

hehehe....where did you get those dudes???

I know but, it was just a way to give thanks to Ben at Wheels Boutique and give him some pub for hooking me up with a good deal....

Double-J said:
wow mark ordered wheels?! the sky must be falling... :D :p

no...but my checking account balance is:D :eek:

once I found out that they came in silver I had to get'em:cool:

ok Randy, here is a pic for you:D (Binh's)

just imagine them on a black one:cool:

Attachments

• cimg7 (medium).jpg
    cimg7 (medium).jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 468
don't imagine

don't imagine it ... see it

VERY quick photoshop

Attachments

• changed.jpg
    changed.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 437
Hey!! Mark what happen? you told me that you will keep the car stock? Will its come befor the run?
-Aaron

Zanardi 0 said:
Hey!! Mark what happen? you told me that you will keep the car stock? Will its come befor the run?
-Aaron

He saw my car!!! J/K:p

Mark?? Does this mean that the Widebody Kit cant be far behind??!!! Cant wait to see the new wheels on!

Kev

Re: don't imagine

JNSX said:
don't imagine it ... see it

VERY quick photoshop

Thats one cool UPS rig!!!;) :D looks kinda brown.....

could you dark'n it up a bit???

Thanx for the effort though.....

Zanardi 0 said:
-Aaron

I tried:p but had to get those rims!!!

I wish they would be here by then, but Volk's(at least the GT-U) have to be special ordered and takes 30-60 days to get to the states:confused:

NemesisX said:
He saw my car!!! J/K:p

Mark?? Does this mean that the Widebody Kit cant be far behind??!!! Cant wait to see the new wheels on!

Kev

Yep, had to keep up with the rest of you with your fancy rims and all:p

No widebody in the near future...I like 'em slim:D

I can't wait to see them on too!!!:cool:

see you Sunday!!!

BTW, are you going to caravan up with us??? check the SW forum for the OC caravan thread...

29.jpg

I just snapped a pic of those today.... Volk GT-U's in 18" size (on a S2000) in a gunmetal color. I called my friend up at Mackin and asked about that color and they said that they can make those wheels in custom colors, and that they had also made a GT-U wheel in black with a polished lip already (for a S2000) but can make them for a NSX. I actually like that gunmetal color over the mercury silver color. I guess when I get bored of the OEM 16/17" look, I might look into this.

I made sure that the red line around the inner rim is a sticker that can be easily peeled before I ordered them:D I don't like that red line..gotta go!!!
I thought Mercury silver was the same thing as gun metal on those rims???

Do you have a picture of the whole car???

91 X said:
I made sure that the red line around the inner rim is a sticker that can be easily peeled before I ordered them:D I don't like that red line..gotta go!!!
I thought Mercury silver was the same thing as gun metal on those rims???

Do you have a picture of the whole car???

Actually that red trim IS a sticker. I guess the owner was going for that particular look. Sorry, don't have any full pics of the car (it was a Silverstone metallic S2000) but that's not Mercury silver. Mercury silver is a lighter that is more "metallic" looking. Here's a Volk CE-28 in Mercury silver but that's one example of it....

039.jpg

Back