Just lost a Dear Friend - Carolyn and the Nsx.

Sorry to hear that mate, my condolences.

AR

so sorry to hear man. i've lost a few close friends throughout my life. you really never get over this stuff, you just live with the fact that they're gone but nevertheless they've left a positive impression with you always.

You made me cry, she will be high above looking for you, you'll feel her around you when needed.
My condolences, be strong!
Oscar

Sorry for your loss man... I'm sure she is in a better place, of course driving an NSX :smile:

Thanks guys, the more I talk about it the better its getting.
It has hit me real hard.
Ed has been keeping my spirits up by talking about wideband sensors and Hi boost set ups and what not.
Hopefully the engine will be in next week and I can take my thoughts and heart for a ride.
Trev

My girlfriend and I of 4 years broke up last night because she was cheating on me. I was devastated but boy do I feel silly because it doesn't even compare to what you're going through. I'm really sorry for your loss and can only imagine the pain your in. The first couple of days are the toughest just get through it one at a time. And things will get better. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Bad news I just figured out as I looked through some old emails this morning.
Carolyn passed away EXACTLY 4 years to the day after I bought my Nsx.
Now I'm just baffled.
Trev

Sorry for your loss.

I pray that in time, you'll only recall the good times and the pain that you and her family feel today will dissipate.

Trev, best wishes to you I am sorry to hear about losing a good friend. Sounds like both of you had wonderful time and memories. :)

Thanks again guys.
Daily getting stronger and celebrating her life.
Jordansx, thats a long time, hope your feeling better today.
Trev

Back