Just bought the 2000 Silverstone in For Sale

Hey all,

I just bought the 2000 Silverstone with 19k miles in for sale... here's a pic

attachment.php

Picking it up very soon now :)

Thanks, for sure I will... but luckily I got all the insane driving out of my system with my turbo Supra, which I just sold at 150,000 miles :)

orbusrex said:
Congrats! Looks great. Enjoy, and watch it when you turn off the TCS and punch it for the first time!

Rob

Well, I picked up the car this morning and drove it around for a bit today in LA. It was a nice day out :)

I bought it from a gentleman in the Pasadena area. I really liked what he did with the wheels and foglights too, so I bought it. hehe.

I'm going to try to leave it alone for at least 6 months, perhaps some comptech springs and bars then.

Mike Hughes said:
...I really liked what he did with the wheels and foglights too, so I bought it. hehe.

I'm going to try to leave it alone for at least 6 months, perhaps some comptech springs and bars then.

How does he have the fog lights wired up? Any pics of where the switch is or what switch he used? Thanks!

92NSX said:
could be wrong but I thought the switch was mounted in the same as the coin tray on earlier models.:confused:

I have heard several different things, but never actually seen how someone has mounted them or the switch in a US market car. I am curious because I want to put some on my '94.

The switch is an illuminated orange 2 position rocker switch mounted on the right side of the coin tray. It's about 2.5cm long and 1cm wide, mounted in the axis of the car's length.

I might change the switch later to one with a cover because it's kind of bright at night. But in reality I'll probably just put some electrical tape on it. :)

I don't have a digital camera right now or else I'd take a pic.

As far as the actual wiring... I have no idea.

Congrats Mike hope you like the car.If there is a meet up in OC/LA ill probably see you then.

Wow! Your car looks great! Now lets see some more photos of the wheels from the side! Congratulations on your purchase!

Nice car. Based on the description from the for sale forum it sounds like you probably got a good deal too. Congrats.

When I get time I plan on doing a photo shoot with my car on the roof of my apartment complex, which has awesome panoramic views of Hollywood and downtown LA and century city :)

Just have to find time... and buy a digital camera :)

Hopefully I'll do it this weekend but I may be going to the bay area to visit some friends.

Motegi said:
Wow! Your car looks great! Now lets see some more photos of the wheels from the side! Congratulations on your purchase!

Back