Just another day at the beach....

howz the weather in your hood???:biggrin:
got some new tires put on today down in my old neck of the woods(Oceanside,Ca) and since it was such a nice mid winters day, low 70's, I thought I'd take some pics at one of my favorite pic spots:cool:

Got to love the winter weather we have here, supposed to be warmer tomorrrow:tongue:

7751bc5.jpg

7751bc6.jpg

7751bc1.jpg

7751bc2.jpg

7751bc4.jpg

7751bc3.jpg

very nice!!!!!!....................:wink: it must be in carlsbad right?.. nice its clean

It is below zero as we speak but March is coming and the weather should be warmer ...30...40...50...60...degrees:biggrin:

Wow. Really nice place you have there. Really like the front overhead shot. Btw do you have Hi-Res photo of your avatar?

Bah! All that sun and sand is bad for the paint I hear...:rolleyes:

Friggin cold here in Iowa.

0124_E10.jpg

Wow. Really nice place you have there. Really like the front overhead shot. Btw do you have Hi-Res photo of your avatar?

here is a bigger pic for you...I'll try and email you the hi res:smile:
7751hottie1.jpg

can't wait for summer, when we have nice cool breeze with Sunlight from 5am to 10pm..... While, Typoon and bucket of rain all over the place you lived....

Just 4 more months :biggrin:

Jin1976 were you refering to "91 X's" avatar? That is what I assume, she is cute, nice car too.

There was also an ad on e-Bay, about a week ago, for an "NSX and a evening with a whore" or something to that effect. She was cute also. There was no picture of the car. The ad didn't last long. The picture left nothing to the imagination, clean shaven though..........

Brad

Sorry, I forgot the original thread. The answer is YES, I did drive my car to work today. In fact it is the second day that I have driven it to work in the last three days, I brought it out of storage 4 days ago.

The weather here in Idaho is nice. It should be in the 50s today.

It has been 16 months since the last time I drove it to work, or anywhere, for that matter.

Brad

Jin1976 were you refering to "91 X's" avatar? That is what I assume, she is cute, nice car too.

There was also an ad on e-Bay, about a week ago, for an "NSX and a evening with a whore" or something to that effect. She was cute also. There was no picture of the car. The ad didn't last long. The picture left nothing to the imagination, clean shaven though..........

Brad

:rolleyes: don't hate....

Sorry, I forgot the original thread. The answer is YES, I did drive my car to work today. In fact it is the second day that I have driven it to work in the last three days, I brought it out of storage 4 days ago.

The weather here in Idaho is nice. It should be in the 50s today.

It has been 16 months since the last time I drove it to work, or anywhere, for that matter.

Brad

:confused: I think you got the wrong thread:redface:

I too love the full tint.

Its striking how much a black top NSX looks like a fighter jet.:cool:

My car had similar tint on it when I bought it. I drove it daily in Florida for 2 and a half years with no problems with the cops. However, on the occasions when I have been pulled over, I always lower both of my windows completely, just in case. Dark tint like that is legal on the rear in FL.

I don't drive the car nearly as much now that I live in IL, but I haven't yet had any problems in the 2 and a half years I've been up here either.

Back