Just added an '02 3.2 TLS to the fleet.

Just a note that I bought a 2002 3.2 TLS yesterday, pearl white/tan. Seems to be a great car. Just wondered if any of my fellow NSXers are owners of this car, and what comments you might have.

I didn't have the TL-S but I had a 2001 CL-S which is almost the same thing. I like the looks of the TL-S better than the CL-S.

I traded my CL-S when I got my NSX. I miss that car, but I couldn't afford both. I am considering an RSX for a 2nd car though. We have an MDX but my wife usually drives that.

If I was in the market for a 4 door sport luxury car, the TL-S would be my first choice. Compared to what BMW and Lexus have available, the TL-S wins in most categories including price and performance.

I had very few problems with my CL-S. The only things that happened were a seatbelt sensor that caused the SRS light to stay on, and an occasional timing problem with the intermittent wipers.

Congratulations on adding another Acura to the fleet.

Matt

------------------
2000 NSX-T #49
Silverstone/Black
9000 miles
No Mods

I have a 99 3.2TL. I would love to have a TL-S, but they didn't have that at the time. I've been very happy with the car. There have been a few annoyances with it, like squeeks and rattles, but all have been fixed under Technical Service Bulletins.

tl-x_02.jpg

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Back