Just a heads-up JH4NA21662T000229

If a paint job is done right it isn't such a bad thing. I have seen some paint jobs that look much better than the factory paint job. If it is done right, I say go for it. If it a cheezy paint job, depreciate the car some and take it. These cars are getting more and more difficult to find.

Yes. The car is for sale again. If there is any confusion about the For Sale listing that is currently on this forum, feel free to contact me directly @ 843-997-1285. I will give FULL details to clarify interested parties doubts.

Thanks again for chatting with me this morning, I appreciate your time and
certainly feel better about my purchase. I feel that got a pretty good deal...
Will let you know how it looks when I go pick it up...

Wow, Terry is back from the dead! Thought you would never return - hope all is well :biggrin:

Indeed Brother! Glad to be back ... will see how this turns out when I fly out to pickup the car next week. All has been going great! Happy New Year to you and the Family! Take care! T

Small time dealers = stay away. No records, higher price, no way. Stick with private owners and you'll be better off - and stick with Primers and you'll be better of still!

Small time dealers = stay away. No records, higher price, no way. Stick with private owners and you'll be better off - and stick with Primers and you'll be better of still!

I couldn't aggree more .... No Dealer, Private Seller and got the low down from a previous owner / member here at Prime. Thx & take care!

Back