June 25th, 2011 - NJ/PA River Run

As usual, another fantastic River Run, thank you to all that worked to put it together;Don and Carla, Chuch & Nande, Nancy and I had a great time. The ride back was incident free, except my neck hurts a little as I was missing my "nekbonz", but that's OK, My "new attorney" was using it!!! Make sure that you all plan on making the ride up to Watkins Glen for Kid's Day, and of course NSXPO in our back yard!!!

Jeanne and I had a great day as well and enjoyed catching up with old friends and making some new ones. Thanks to theDon and the rest of the organizers for putting together another "Wonderful" River Run.

To echo what others have already said. I just made it back home and had alot of fun at the event despite my minor setback. it definitely feels great to be back! Major thanks to everyone who helped me when my car broke down. Special thanks to Bob, Don and Carla; Bob for lending me his spare so i could complete the run and Don/Carla for letting me borrow one of your SSR wheels so i could make it back home. This is what true community is all about. Thanks again!

What a great day! I just want to thank Chuck and Fernande again for putting together such a great run. Fun twisty roads and beautiful scenery.

Thank you to the newer members that came and those who have returned to once again, attend NSX events. It was great to meet everyone! We had a great turnout, wonderful weather, yummy food (thank you to the Harvest Moon Restaurant in Ringoes, NJ) and had a good time with our NSX family.

Thank you to the NSXCA for providing the pre-event snacks and bottles of water.

For any one who didn't get the chance to purchase a $10.00 name badge and wants one, please pm me with your email address, first and last name, and prime name. I'll email you with payment instructions.

Will post in the NSXPO thread later with a pic of the name badges for those who weren't there and may want to purchase one as well.

See you all at Kid's Day.

Remember to sign up for the track event before July 11th to receive the discounted rate - go to nsxpo2011.com for more information

Don and Carla, Chuck and Fernande.

Absolutely great day. Like I said, the most fun on a 1/4 tank of fuel I have had in a long time:D:D:D. The entire event was well planned and even casualties on the road were addressed!

Great Job,

Thanks,
LarryB

What a great time! Very well planned and well executed. Was great to see old friends and meet quite a few new friends. A big thanks to all who made this happen. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Kids Day and NSXPO in September. Thanks!

Don and Carla, Chuck and Fernande.

Great Job,

+1, Great job! That was a perfectly planned and executed fun run. The food was excellent as well. What a great group of people. :smile:

Thanks for "another " great run and enjoyed the meal and great people! Who ever didn't show up missed a good one...
And thanks for waiting for me on side of road after my running out of gas episode!!! lol
ps_ Can you guys some pics or video!!!

Back