June 17, 2012 Cars & Croissants location

anybody know the asking price of the white r35? a buddy of a buddy is looking into a r35

57797d5a.jpg

13a2bb45.jpg

ef34cc24.jpg

6a04da25.jpg

b38f3d28.jpg

6fc6d100.jpg

526fa6ea.jpg

7d539a2a.jpg

a2093137.jpg

93164698.jpg

d5c7e74f.jpg

7e160a29.jpg

87047b1e.jpg

af140fe0.jpg

6195d084.jpg

b3251f7a.jpg

ac693756.jpg

Anyone going to this assuming there is one this weekend? Location??

No Q5's allowed. I know you saw the pictures and wanted a closer look at the blue NSX. :wink: I plan on going Sunday weather permitting.

No Q5's allowed. I know you saw the pictures and wanted a closer look at the blue NSX. :wink: I plan on going Sunday weather permitting.

Ha, only if the supercharger is working or you should bring the viper (if you can get it started). I need to sit in a faster car to see if I like it. :smile:

Ha, only if the supercharger is working or you should bring the viper (if you can get it started). I need to sit in a faster car to see if I like it. :smile:

New date Saturday July 14th, changed due to rain. I tightened the SCer belt on the NSX and it is now making a whopping 5psi which is sorta slow but I will address that come winter. And FYI, the plan is to get the Viper inspected tomorrow prior to the show. We shall see if I am successful.

Will there be a meeting this Sunday and where?

Yes sir there will be and the weather looks good. See you Sunday.

The Chatham High School Parking Lot
255 Lafayette Avenue
Chatham, NJ 07928
Time: 8:30 - 11:00AM
Date: 8/12/2012

Enjoy, I've got tennis at 9am, so no can do

Yes sir there will be and the weather looks good. See you Sunday.

The Chatham High School Parking Lot
255 Lafayette Avenue
Chatham, NJ 07928
Time: 8:30 - 11:00AM
Date: 8/12/2012

Thank you. I will have to cancel my equestrian lesson, but I think I can make it.
Will the Viper be there?

Man it's been a crazy past few days. I received 3 offers to play tennis at 3 very exclusive clubs and I have been begged by the Porsche club to make an appearance at their autocross. However, I have turned them all down and will be at the C&C. I will be easy to spot as I will be wearing my "Mopar or No Car" T-shirt and hanging out with the well-to-do Lamborghini guys.

Man it's been a crazy past few days. I received 3 offers to play tennis at 3 very exclusive clubs and I have been begged by the Porsche club to make an appearance at their autocross. However, I have turned them all down and will be at the C&C. I will be easy to spot as I will be wearing my "Mopar or No Car" T-shirt and hanging out with the well-to-do Lamborghini guys.

I don't get invited to play at "exclusive" clubs, any club that would have me, I wouldn't go to!!! But I do have a "standing" tennis game, and I blew it off last week to spend the entire weekend with a great group of NSX guys, and one of them doesn't even own a NSX, he drove an Audi, although I do understand he has some Lambo with "flappy paddles"!!!:eek::wink::biggrin:

Back