June 17, 2012 Cars & Croissants location

The info below is from the organizers. I plan to attend.
For the next C&C, we will be meeting at:

The Chatham High School Parking Lot
255 Lafayette Avenue
Chatham, NJ 07928

Time: 8:30 to 11:00 am

This location returns us to Chatham but without some of the perks of the
Parsippany Hilton or the Shunpike mall: there are no bakeries or restroom facilities nearby! For those bringing your own baked goods and drinks, please make sure you carry out any
trash as we don't want to leave it all over the parking lot. Also, do not take more than one parking spot -- this is Fathers' Day which in the past has been our most well-attended day -- we will likely need all of the spots.

This location is also much more suburban so we would like to request everyone
to be on their best behavior (no revving, no burnouts, no loud music, etc.). We
would like to be the best guests who come and go without a trace!

Please let your friends in the various forums know about the location for this
weekend. We don't want to leave stragglers all over North NJ!

there are no bakeries or restroom facilities nearby! For those bringing your own baked goods and drinks, please make sure you carry out any trash as we don't want to leave it all over the parking lot.

Bakery solved. Pee? nada. Suggestions? I'm dealin' with tinted side curtains and clear extremely raked windscreen so the gallon jug trip will not work. :eek:

Bakery solved. Pee? nada. Suggestions? I'm dealin' with tinted side curtains and clear extremely raked windscreen so the gallon jug trip will not work. :eek:

To get to the school, you have to pass Woodland Bakery. Stop at the bakery, pee, get a pastry, then head further east on Shunpike about a mile, then right onto Lafayette.

Nice showing this past Sunday at the high school. Thought I was at a BullFest there were so many Lamborghinis. Even our own Frank Ftuhy got into the action with a different kind of fun for the morning by taking the '07 G out for a spin. :eek:

Just variety, no plans of any changes in the near future. :wink:

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

Last edited:
Rich,

The following is from ferrarichat. The missing info is the location: Chatham HS or the Parsippany Hilton, or ?????

A summary of the remaining dates for 2012:
• Sat, Jun 30
• Sun, Jul 15
• Sat, Jul 28
• Sun, Aug 12
• Sat, Aug 25
• Sun, Sep 9
• Sat, Sep 22
• Sun, Oct 7
• Sat, Oct 20
• Sun, Nov 4
• Sat, Nov 17
• Sun, Dec 2
• Sat, Dec 15​

Rich,

The following is from ferrarichat. The missing info is the location: Chatham HS or the Parsippany Hilton, or ?????

A summary of the remaining dates for 2012:
• Sat, Jun 30
• Sun, Jul 15
• Sat, Jul 28
• Sun, Aug 12
• Sat, Aug 25
• Sun, Sep 9
• Sat, Sep 22
• Sun, Oct 7
• Sat, Oct 20
• Sun, Nov 4
• Sat, Nov 17
• Sun, Dec 2
• Sat, Dec 15​

Will look for location update. Let's get some more NSX's there. We will be going this coming Saturday with both G-cars, NSX and a 2012 911S.

Will look for location update. Let's get some more NSX's there. We will be going this coming Saturday with both G-cars, NSX and a 2012 911S.

Damn, you have a lot of cars now, where do you keep them all?:eek:

C&C will be at the Chatham High School this Saturday. Jeanne and I will be there with another couple and all the toys including the '05 NSX from the River Run. This pic was last night at Bear Mtn. The NSX still looks the best tucked in the middle there. The white 2012 P-car cabrio, seems to be the best 911 yet. Awesome top fitment with zero noise! :eek:

IMG_0876.jpg

Rich, you should buy that from Brian already, you've put most of the miles on it, it's red........................and it's taking too long!!!!

Rich, you should buy that from Brian already, you've put most of the miles on it, it's red........................and it's taking too long!!!!

LOL :biggrin: he may ship it to Denver for me so I can pick it up at the airport.

C&C will be at the Chatham High School this Saturday. Jeanne and I will be there with another couple and all the toys including the '05 NSX from the River Run. This pic was last night at Bear Mtn. The NSX still looks the best tucked in the middle there. The white 2012 P-car cabrio, seems to be the best 911 yet. Awesome top fitment with zero noise! :eek:

IMG_0876.jpg

Can we get horse decals there?

It was hot out there, major NSX turnout, there were 4 of us there!!! Tony showed up with his newest big purchase...................Thank you Bags!!!!:wink:

Showed up with my buddy and his r8. My first time there, i was expectinf a bigger turn out but maybe because its saturday?

The blue nsx was nice. Make me want to get tints. My bride buckles get tooooo hot in the sun

Showed up with my buddy and his r8. My first time there, i was expectinf a bigger turn out but maybe because its saturday?

The blue nsx was nice. Make me want to get tints. My bride buckles get tooooo hot in the sun

Quite a few people started to leave before you arrived. I think the heat was driving people away.

The new camera takes nice pictures :-) I did see the fifth NSX ON MY WAY OUT. AND YES IT WAS TOO HOT AND LOTS OF CARS LEFT EARLIER

i was expectinf a bigger turn out but maybe because its saturday?

Only 1/4 of the turnout of 2 weeks ago. Probably because many of the hedge fund and corp CFO types who live out that way took the holiday week off. Aaron's car looked great but the CJ-5 stole the show. Nice that you saw it as well, Tony. Good lens/body and you can also build up some arm strength carrying it. :biggrin:

Back