• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Jon Martin of Cerritos Acura

Since performing my PPI and servicing my NSX numerous times, it is time to post my appreciation for this excellent dealership and service manager.

Many already know about Jon Martin and his experience, knowledge, and interest in NSXs. I feel fortunate to have purchased my NSX in the very city Cerritos Acura and Jon Martin resides. Attached is a letter I wrote along with a gift I plan on giving Jon today when I pick-up my NSX...

To: Jon Martin and the service staff at Cerritos Acura

Dear Jon,

There are a few simple but satisfying things in life some of us will be fortunate to experience. They include having a good doctor, a good dentist, and finding a competent plumber who doesn’t overcharge you and even does some work at no charge because you are a good customer. For a car enthusiast, having confidence in where you take your car to be serviced and doing business with a pleasant and knowledgeable service manager and mechanic rates towards the top of this list. Your solid reputation in the NSX community gave me full confidence to continue to bring my NSX to Cerritos Acura without hesitation.

I am a particular individual and also interested in expanding my knowledge on just about everything. This tendency leads me to question things that most won’t bother doing. While I have shared my opinions freely with you and your staff, it does not imply any loss of confidence or lack of appreciation of those extra things you have done. I do not expect extra treatment, but it is always appreciated.

Sincerely,

Steve “YellowHaze”

+1 Jon and his staff is great...they always treated me like family and taken great care of my car.

+1

This guy has tirelessly worked on my crank for a year now. no matter how many hitches we hit along the way, he managed to pull through and i will be installing the crank soon.

Not to mention he's a really nice guy.

Jon and his staff were AWESOME. I've been hearing from many NSXer's and a few friends that Cerritos Acura is the place to go. I don't own an NSX yet, but I have a 3.5RL that I felt needed to be inspected. I gave Jon a call on Jan 5th, and he called me back the next day in the morning and scheduled me in for an appointment this past Friday. I drove out half an hour, and the Cerritos Acura team is GREAT! All of the staff that I encountered were very friendly and courteous. It seemed like the workers were a tight knit family. Jon was pretty busy when I got there, but got Katherine to take care of me, and a senior tech to examine my 3.5RL. After an hour of waiting, Jon took time out of his busy schedule to sit down and chat with me for a bit. I learned quite a bit of interesting tidbits from him, and found out that quite a few acquaintances of mines are very good friends with him! After inspecting my car, they said nothing needed to be changed yet, and that everything was in good working order. Katherine wrote me up and gave me a copy of the inspection, and she told me that Jon and the team comped my inspection. I didn't expect the comp, but wow!!! Thanks Jon Martin and the team at Cerritos Acura!!!:biggrin: I will definitely be seeing you guys again. I must say, after going to Cerritos, my years of experiences at Sierra Acura and Tustin Acura aren't even close to being up to par with Cerritos Acura.

Oh, and their washing machine was broken, and I was telling Katherine that I didn't need a car wash because I was going to be detailing my car soon, and when I said that, she told me their car wash was broken :biggrin: She gave me a free car wash voucher and told me to come by when I was too lazy to wash the car.:tongue:

+1 to Jon Martin, Katherine Lapena, and the entire Cerritos Acura Team!!! Two thumbs up!

Back