Joining the ranks - Thank You!

Thanks everyone for all of the awesome posts and threads here at Prime. I have found so much valuable information on the site and have gotten some really great advice from many of the members! You guys rock... Special thanks to Phoen$x for the carfax and zoomnsx and nsxtasy for their input on the PPI.

As a result, I finally realized my dream of buying an NSX. I now own a 92 Red/Ivory (manual). I'll post pics soon.

welcome aboard!!!

bayarea nsx said:
Special thanks to Phoen$x for the carfax and zoomnsx and nsxtasy for their input on the PPI.
You are welcome. Enjoy your new NSX, and hope to see you at NSXPO in Phoenix next year! :)

And so the addiction begins...

:D

x

Jay,
Glad to see another Bay Area NSX owner. I work in San Ramon (Bishop Ranch). Maybe I'll see you sometime. Try to see if you can meet up with us sometime at one of the club lunches in Milpitas. Check out the information in the Northwest forum for dates/times/locations. Congrats on getting the car.

Welcome first of to ownership of a most incredible machine,The NSX! And secondly to the most broad,interesting,warm ,techinical and 'real' people on the best internet car board 'so I am a little bias'. BIG UP'S!

Welcome to the group. There are quite a few NSX's in our area. Hope to see you driving around some time and meet you at one of the gatherings.

Welcome to Prime. You were just helped by two of the coolest guys on Prime. Stick around and meet the other 7,637 members. :p

First thing... take some photos and post them in the Photo Gallery so we can "oooo" and "ahhhh" over them. ;)

Second thing... get off here and go drive that baby! :D

Back